Trucktoberfest- FRIDAY NIGHT 9/26

1958 F.W.D.

I'm coming to PA, but only to Pittsburgh that weekend. That's 3.5 hrs. I have a two day event, it is their big "nostalgia nationals" and my stick group has a points race with it. The track is just minutes from Watts Mack.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

i see boobs at home all the time, and i can touch them anytime i want without getting arrested......., i vote for the Fogelsville hotel for dinner.... IF i go. when i called to make reservations for the show they told me they were booked and no room, but to fax my reservation form in anyways. still have not heard anything back yet :(

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

It does not look as if I will be able to meet the gang this year. My daughter has a volleyball game near Reading that I will be going to late in the afternoon. If anything changes I will let you know.

Doug,

Just leave us your credit card and we will give you a full report on Saturday. :banana:

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that the masses are calling for the Fogelsville Inn as it appears that the bulk of you will all be staying in the hotels right there within walking distance. How does 7:00pm grab you all? I will call them Wednesday night and make the reservation- I think they accept them.....I hope???

If anyone is not staying there and you don't want to bobtail, gimme a call, I could probably come get you. I have room for several depending on which vehicle I take and if I can get SWMBO to straighten up her van a bit.

Gearhead- remember that you will not need a rental car as the Mack Museum is right there next to Queen City Airport. You can park the Agusta 109C and walk over to the fence and hop it.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

So far I these folks appear to be a solid "YES"

-Ken and Mrs. Ken

-Ron and Mrs. Ron

-Leon and Rene (our esteemed friends from the Netherlands)

-Countryboy and Mrs. Countryboy

-Myself

How about Denny and Mrs. Denny and Maddog and Mrs. Maddog??

Did I forget any others? Any add-ons?

• Like 1

we are stayin at the hawthorne suites right down the road, we walked from there down to the Fogelsville in last year for Macungie.was not that bad of a walk and I could use the exercise anyways. was not bad but the place was packed. I think reservations are a must. Maddog and Miss Maddog are in. she informed me we are not married when she read FWD's post :)

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Count me out boss has me working. Btw gearhead I checked with the pa state police about your impounded jet. They mentioned something about a cold day in hell... I was also questioned about the old fart riding a horse down the road wearing nothing but a kilt smoking a cigar, said I didn't know nothin...

• Like 2

Ok, if I did this right:

-Denny + 1

-Maddog + 1

-Ken + 1

-Ron + 1

Countryboy + 1

Leon and Rene

Me = 13 total.

The reservation has been made for the Fogelsville Inn/Hotel for Friday Night Sept 26, 2014 at 7:00pm EST, under the name "Abe Froman, the Sausage King of Chicago." I will plan on getting there around 6:30. If anyone needs a ride or wants to join in but you didn't respond here, call me on my cell phone and I will call them and add you into the count. My cell is 484-239-4435.

Just kidding. They are under the name "Peterbilts Suck."

Just kidding again. Made under the name "Randy." For real this time.

• Like 1