kiss off n.y. 2

41chevy

Don't know what happened to the first thread, but leaving about midnght with first 40 ft container to the new base.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Well another person has come to their senses and fled the stupidity, good for you. Oh and if you got a container of truck stuff you need to store ill handle it for ya!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Good luck on the landing, shure it will be alot of work to place all the stuff again but you have good chances to find many things you almost forget of.

Hope and wish you keep well along whole the story.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Well another person has come to their senses and fled the stupidity, good for you. Oh and if you got a container of truck stuff you need to store ill handle it for ya!

I have 11 containers of machine shop equipment, trucks and parts, plus 7 cars, 3 motorcycles, a tractor and than there is house stuff I didn't include.

MikeD ..Rte 15/6 Fork Union Va. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I have 11 containers of machine shop equipment, trucks and parts, plus 7 cars, 3 motorcycles, a tractor and than there is house stuff I didn't include.

MikeD ..Rte 15/6 Fork Union Va. Paul

Feel free to leave one of the motorcycles behind.... I'll take care of it for you. Good luck on the move . I wish I was in a position to get out of this rat race . Safe trip down

Local 282 Union Service

Paul with all those containers I hope you have your own chassis and tractor to make the move. Lots of Luck. Joe D.

My '92 Marmon is the worker and my cousins trailer.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 1 month later...