Fleet Friday

rsb502

Aight folks here we go again, if you haven't please read "I Got an Idear" in odds and ends. So in this thread let's post pics of fleet owned equipment, trucks trailers, cute dispatchers, whatever. But remember only post pics to the thread on friday, you can comment whenever but let's keep it fresh for Fridays and use the others for every other day(I'm enjoying the pics showing up in a daily thread).

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

How about the Mack test fleet...

post-5240-0-33502100-1392397449.jpg

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Here's part of the old Mack fleet from the company I work for. My brother took this photo on the Saturday morning we dropped the 2 CH's and the CL off at the auction in Toronto. I wish my boss would see the light he's replaced all the good old trucks with new junk. He would have be better off to rebuild and just do a little maintainance during our slow season than to have all this new stuff sitting and being broke down when we need it.

post-814-0-62568900-1392399807_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

awesome so far keep em comin.

Yea, I remember, you told me before. Can't figure out though if he started to make it up or applied some art work on it.

Found pics of St-Germain model trucks in the net. Oh, Ryan ruled to post fleet pics on Fridays only.

Se we need to wait. Although my Friday starts in half a day earlier than at the most of you folks.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012