My lil hero buddy

randyp

Randy : Sounds like a good young Man that will go far in life .

I was raised by my Grandparents after My dad died of his Injuries from a diesel tank explosion & my mother gave me to my grandparents on my dads side to raise in 1977 .

I was 2 yrs old .

My grandfather & dad farmed & done excavating also. . Heated the house w/ 2 wood stoves .

since I was a kid I was helping w/ wood & as I got older I was splitting wood w/ a maul also & stacking wood .

Was on riding on equipment @ 2 yrs old & riding in trucks before that (so I am told) & Pop & his crew had me learning how to operate equipment by age 3 or so .

I thank God For my Grandparents raising me cause if it wasn't for them Lord only knows where I would had woundup @ .

I In turn helped taking care of my pop (granddad) from age 18 till I was 29 yrs old when he passed @ age 77 .

As I felt like I owed it to him for what he done for me.

Thank you for your familys service .

& KUDOS To you Sir Folks who raise their Grandkids / Niece or Nephew have my upmost Respect .

:mack1:

• Like 1

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

I meant to ask about the boy earlier.

Y'all done good showing him about real life/work/reward.

But Texas? c'mon man. How bout a real team like ..oh...FSU or maybe a Gator? nevermind the Gator, they wear jorts.

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Everybody has took the words right outa my mouth....tell him we wish him the best of luck with his football career. Sorry for the loss of your son and daughter in law, im sure they are proud of him like you and your wife are.

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy