New Toy In The Collection The original Buckeye Bulldog cab and hood

Am I crazy or is that a pair of chopped R model doors leaning on that pallet rack? Oh yeah, great save there on the cab and hood good luck with the build.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I remember when I would go to N ILL Mack they had a picture of that truck hooked to the sled rollin coal. It was under

some plexiglass at the parts counter. Was a cool picture. Got to see it in person a couple years ago at the Dekalb Co.

fair. Cool truck.

I remember when I would go to N ILL Mack they had a picture of that truck hooked to the sled rollin coal. It was under

some plexiglass at the parts counter. Was a cool picture. Got to see it in person a couple years ago at the Dekalb Co.

fair. Cool truck.

I think this is the picture you might be talking about. As far as I know this picture was taken a my local county fair grounds and it was taken when he still called it KILLER. I also have some pictures I'll post tomorrow(IF I REMEMBER :loldude: ) of it and Mother(JRs old truck he hauled the buckeye with)that my Dad took back in 1985 when it was dam near new. FYI :whistling: , the doors in the pictures are not chopped.

Thanks Josh :bulldog3::SMOKIE-LFT:

That is awesome Josh. I have both of those pictures too. The older one is sitting in a frame by my computer besided me. I was talking with JR a few weeks ago and we were talking about the older picture and he told me to check out the girl by the bulldog(on the hood) with the nice rack in the blue shirt lol. Anyone who knows JR would get a laugh at that.

talked to Jr 2 years ago when he pulled at Fonda Speedway. I showed up in my B model and he came right over in his golf cart. talked to me for an hour or so about Mack motors and 673 turbos and 711's and everything. he asked what my truck had and then goes I know its a 711, I heard it pull off the track and could tell. nice guy

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

That is awesome Josh. I have both of those pictures too. The older one is sitting in a frame by my computer besided me. I was talking with JR a few weeks ago and we were talking about the older picture and he told me to check out the girl by the bulldog(on the hood) with the nice rack in the blue shirt lol. Anyone who knows JR would get a laugh at that.

I have intensions of frameing both out pictures but I just haven't got to it yet :whistling: . Thats funny you mention that because the girl in the blue shirt in the picture is actually my cousin Charlotte! Small world :loldude: !

Thanks, Josh :bulldog3::SMOKIE-LFT:

• 2 weeks later...