Truck back from painting

Absolutely fantastic, Can' t wait to see a outside sunny day photo. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thanks guys for all the nice comments, nice to have others who appreciate these trucks. The days of work are over for this truck, just turned in my commercial plates on fri and waiting for my antique plates. I actually oversee the grounds care on two 18 hole golf courses for a living, I drove trucks for years doing snow plowing and hauling and payed my way through college driving my fathers R-Model so trucks for me are an aquired passion from way back and now with an older family I got to buy my New Girl Friend as its called by my wife.

Beautiful job and absolutely love the fuel tanks! Another great save of an American original!

• Like 1

Looks good Jack. I am partial to the red frame. Charlie Bromaghim does Cappello's trucks. he does ours (French). He did my 761. I can hook you up if you want, give me a call. Your father has my number.

Mike Pacitto

Chelmsford Mass