I'm in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

RowdyRebel

All is good. By the time I woke up yesterday she had come to her senses & crawled into bed with me. I do have myself one heck of a good gal, though. Despite Christmas Eve's home-cooked pot roast still in the fridge uneaten, she STILL made Christmas dinner.

Looks like a good turn out.

Always don't forget to keep the track (your) and all will be good.

Or at least you'll be on the track.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Seems about right to me.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

They get pissy over the damnedest things. I been in the dog house so many times I've lost count,soon as they want something,everything will be peaches & cream ..................til the next time. The more I figure out about women,the more I love my trucks.

The last phraze I have written into the copybook.

Although we are all well skilled over old iron.

Maybe it's time to increase our knowledge over another subject(s)?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I was a 100% sold on mine, when in 1972 she was up to her arms helping me pull the Clutch-Flite out of me race car in the pits at Island Dragway and lugging 5 gallon cans of nitro for it. Bought me a set of headers for our first married Christmas. . . one in a million I guess

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I was a 100% sold on mine, when in 1972 she was up to her arms helping me pull the Clutch-Flite out of me race car in the pits at Island Dragway and lugging 5 gallon cans of nitro for it. Bought me a set of headers for our first married Christmas. . . one in a million I guess

Did she look like Jungle Pam? Oops..... :whistling:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Did she look like Jungle Pam? Oops..... :whistling:

She used to...

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

...different kind of trouble tonight. Them DOT guys really know how to fuck with a guy's weekend. Put me OOS an hour & a half from home saying I have a wheel seal leaking on the steer. Pulled it apart & the wheel seal looks brand f'ing new. There's an o-ring that looks like it had JUST started leaking today...brake shoes are perfectly dry, nothing inside the drum. Service truck has to run an hour north to get Stemco part #'s 1038 & 2039...told him to get 2 so I can do the other side this weekend. Anyway, should've been home by now...instead, I'm hanging out behind the damn scale house. I KNEW I should have gone around the stupid thing. Bad part is, they are patrolling the 2-lane looking for scale dodgers. On the plus side, I told him I didn't have a log book...local driver, 100-air-mile, so on & so forth, so as soon as I'm fixed, I can roll...otherwise if my 14 expired I'd be stuck here for the night. As a general rule, I don't hand over anything I can convince them they don't need to see.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Guess my student loan payment will be another month behind...JUST about had the money to get that caught up, too. It's tough for a guy to make an honest living when these rotten SOB's keep digging around in your pockets taking what ain't even been put in there yet! $197 citation, and we're still on the clock @ $75/hr for the service truck out chasing after the parts. I'm half tempted to sell the truck & go change tires & oil @ Walmart. Probably better money in that, with less time spent on the clock each week...and no DOT breathing down your f'ing back all of the time. No more scales...cheaper to burn the extra fuel going around 'em.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!