kscarbel2

The Euclid 8x4 Prime Movers of F.W. Hake (Hake Rigging)

Those are awsome!!

those are some impressive trucks any idea what the specs are on them.Keep the pics and history lessons coming.

The whole country is going to hell and it is a shame we let Mack go to ...that other company...Anyway on a brighter note those are amazing machines. We aught to rescue them some how and get them under a roof and able to make some black smoke again. We should start a fund! Easier said than done but cutting those up would be a shame. I'd toss in a few bucks to make them safe and ours.

Its a thought....

Perfect timing! I have been looking for something to replace my Subaru Outback for commuting to work. No need to worry about weather, traffic with these trucks.

These trucks are very cool. Are you going to try and get one?

man thats some hefty shit,,,thanks for posting...bob

Pretty cool stuff. Shame to see them turn into Hyundis...........

Anyone have any idea what the power was for these monsters? Prolly safe to assume some kind of big slobbering two-stroke piece of crap .........?????

from what you can see in the last pic looks like Cummins 855 power.

Weren't these dual engined side by side?

Guest 45LMSWM

Kscarbel2,

Please DO NOT POST other people's pictures without their permission. The bottom picture is mine, copied from my Flickr page.

Save them all if you want to, post a link to them, fine. No problem. But do not directly post without permission.

Even worse, the first pic is my brothers and has been pirates from Hanks Truck Pictures and the water mark has been removed. That's wrong.

Thank you,

John Pearson

Guest 45LMSWM

Kscarbel...

More of a point that you should credit the person who took the photos. And you removed the credit from the first picture. Why would you remove the photgrapher's name and repost it?

-John Pearson

More tissues

• Like 1

Techinically when a photo is posted on Flickr the poster of the photo owns the rights, it is not considered public domain unless otherwise stated by the owner. Just saying.

I feel the same 84Superdog and I've said the same thing about my photos.

I run my website because it's something I like to do, it's my hobby. I watermark my photos simply to direct a few visits back to my site if and when the photos get out there. I probably would be a little P.O. if someone cropped out my name when it would only take a moment or two to mention where the photo came from. Oh, and one more thing...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I think somebody needs to go save one of those trucks and get it back on the road to some shows, I vote MHE9 (Ray) to do it, hes close enough and he already has a detach to haul it home!