Saw a Superliner

Anyone know when Diamond Reo stopped offering the small cab? I believe it was still in production in the late 60's, long after the White cab became available.

I think it should be mandatory that, when posting pictures, it is noted whether or not any U models were spotted. I might save a reply here and there.

Jim

Anyone know when Diamond Reo stopped offering the small cab? I believe it was still in production in the late 60's, long after the White cab became available.

I think it should be mandatory that, when posting pictures, it is noted whether or not any U models were spotted. I might save a reply here and there.

Well i said the truck looks solid. So i thought id ask if there was any U's.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Might as well post one of the Diamond Reo I was looking for to start with,eh?

attachicon.gifDR100_2442.jpg

Are you lookin for D/R parts? I cleaned out an old Brockway/ Diamond Reo dealer parts room last week and got 3 box's of parts and all the old parts books for both co's I know I have the letters and some other cab parts email me if you are interested befor I post them

BULLHUSK

• 4 months later...

That looks like a pretty nice B-Model Mike! I know what you mean about the no-trespassing signs,place near here has several Macks way back off the road,hard to see for all the trees,but they have NO TRESPASSING signs allover and i'm not looking to get shot taking a few pictures! I have located a B and H-Model and a K-series International behind some sort of salvage business too,but there never seems to be anyone around to ask permission for a "look see" Lol!.................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

In reference to the REO cabs: When White Motor bought REO and DT in 58 & 59 it ended the DT association with IH and the Comfovision cab. In 1969 the production was combined in the REO plant Lansing Mich using the REO cab as standard with an option of the Autocar cab. By about 1965 the Autocar cab became the standard for road tractors and the REO cab continued for vocational work. The Diamond REO name was created on May 1st, 1967 and used both cabs a described before.

Brocky