Was a thing in the paper a couple days ago about cars being stolen locally then set on fire. A friend of ours was a victim of this. He had his red R model tractor sitting in his yard. Someone came in, hot wired it, drove off a couple miles down the road and lit it on fire and bailed. Why would someone do this? Plain retarded to me. Now he is out a truck, don't know if it can be salvaged. Sad.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Seems like a lesson to all, get a battery disconnect switch with a removable key and mount it somewhere out of sight.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That's too bad,Vinny.I hate to hear about crap like that.Hope they catch the idiots and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Yes I hate to here of it. This country has too many sick in the head people in it. They will only get some jail time if caught and will get out and live in your neighborhood and let some woman keep him clothed and fed and a roof over his head, plenty of beer, cigarettes, sex and the list goes on. We tax payers are only helping them Courtesy of our Government.

Sorry could not help it.

mike

• Like 1

Yes I hate to here of it. This country has too many sick in the head people in it. They will only get some jail time if caught and will get out and live in your neighborhood and let some woman keep him clothed and fed and a roof over his head, plenty of beer, cigarettes, sex and the list goes on. We tax payers are only helping them Courtesy of our Government.

Sorry could not help it.

mike

ya,,,mike but again,,even when they get caught they get 3 squares,a roof over their head clean clothes,,,all compliment of us that's not a punishment,,,its more like a reward,,,what a crooked system.lol.bob

• Like 1

You could just solve the issue by parking a truck close to the road with the windows open and sit back a ways with a good rifle and wait. Its probably not something the courts would agree with but the jury would be split for sure.,

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Sounds like a good spot for an episode of "Bait Car" where they leave one unlocked with the keys in it. Once someone grabs it they catch up and hit a remote kill switch while locking the doors so they can't get out. It's good tv and these idiots would certainly fall prey to the bait. They get a quick introduction to the local constabulary. I'm sure these are some dudes who need a good swift kick in the shorts (edited for family types).

There is no way to fix what they have done either. Bring back the stockades is all I can say. A few days in the town square in the stocks would change their mind for sure. Think about how much good that would do for societies problems.

After learning what I have in the past months, better off taking care of the punishment your self

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You could just solve the issue by parking a truck close to the road with the windows open and sit back a ways with a good rifle and wait. Its probably not something the courts would agree with but the jury would be split for sure.,

I had a similar thought. Fire off a few rounds and they won't be back.

Was this one. The one I rode in awhile back when we went and got Papa's backhoe.

That wasn't very long ago, I remember you were pretty excited and how it reminded me of riding in an R model when I was your age.

I did some stupid shit when I was younger but even then I considered vanadalism and theft to be taboo.

Jim