1959 B 61T Contour Cab Video

For all you picture and video fans, just have to put the doors and fenders on and find some new rear tires.

I did not know my wife was video taping it or I would not have drove on the grass, My oldest son wanted to go for a ride before I put her back in the shop, she was outside becuase I painted the doors yesterday morning. My youngest son was mad because he wanted to go so he got to drain the tanks off blowing the horn.

• Like 2

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Thanks, got the fenders and doors on this weekend, was hoping to finish the wiring but we had a storm come through so I closed up and went inside, its about ready to roll need to change the oil, change some rear tires, I got some tubeless need to get the rims painted and mounted, put mud flaps on and a couple other things then I hope to be riding in style, since its a contour cab I have been trying to remain on the thinner side so my belly dont rub the steering wheel, when we redid the seats I had my wife and mom in law redo the drivers seat they put 6 inches of foam in it and I had to suck my gut in to slide in. I guess that was why drivers were all skinny back in the 50 and 60's

Robert

Thanks, got the fenders and doors on this weekend, was hoping to finish the wiring but we had a storm come through so I closed up and went inside, its about ready to roll need to change the oil, change some rear tires, I got some tubeless need to get the rims painted and mounted, put mud flaps on and a couple other things then I hope to be riding in style, since its a contour cab I have been trying to remain on the thinner side so my belly dont rub the steering wheel, when we redid the seats I had my wife and mom in law redo the drivers seat they put 6 inches of foam in it and I had to suck my gut in to slide in. I guess that was why drivers were all skinny back in the 50 and 60's

I here ya on the belly clearance lol im a big boy and I just fit in my b81 with no room to spare.

yea, yellow and black, triangles on the corners and a diamond in the middle, I used the orginal bumper and straightened it fairly decent, still a little tweaked but the bolt holes all aligned looks good on her, I was not going for a museum resto but a safe truck with some clean work clothes

Robert

Thanks all for the comments, did a few more tweaks to her today, still waiting on my plate, I ordered an electric brake controller so I can pull my GN trailer, I cant wait for the I-70 truck show, will probably be the only truck on display other than the ones they bring down from I 80 museum.

Robert

Hey Thomas, glad to see it coming together. Looks mighty fine. I like the green paint on the body and burgundy fenders. I know those boys get excited when you get them involved.

Keep up the good work.

mike

Mike,

Its yellow and black not green and burgandy

Robert