Mack Days 2013 at Gerhart's- October 4th and 5th

I was at the auction when Advanced bought it. There were two brothers that had a ton of equipment and trucks and this DM was one of their trucks. I can't remember what the bid price was but the Advance price of 18K has a bit of a profit margin built in. Advance was advertising it for a long time and don't know what may have happened to it. They sell quite a few trucks that take a cruise.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Did anyone get a pic of the "wanna be Mack big trucker"? It was a black Nissan or Scion "toaster" with dual vertical exhaust pipes, a bulldog on the hood, and a bunch of other bulldog/Mack stuff on the vehicle. It was parked near the entrance on Saturday.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

someones got a pic of it. god, what are some people thinking. like the guys that mount a Mack bulldog on an old IH or Ford truck.... that just pisses me off. I have seen a few guys get out the drill and drill two holes and mount one on a brand new Chevy 1 ton tho, pretty sure Ed Fabian did that..

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

someones got a pic of it. god, what are some people thinking. like the guys that mount a Mack bulldog on an old IH or Ford truck.... that just pisses me off. I have seen a few guys get out the drill and drill two holes and mount one on a brand new Chevy 1 ton tho, pretty sure Ed Fabian did that..

DCR has a bulldog on his Jeep.

Bulldog on hood is one thing but the black toaster was WAY overboard!

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

DCR has a bulldog on his Jeep.

Bulldog on hood is one thing but the black toaster was WAY overboard!

Roger Gerhart has one mounted on the front of his motorhome.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

I've put a couple on other vehicles in the past!

The one on the pick-up I put red LED's in his eyes and wired them into the front parking/turn signal circuits.

When the parking lights were lit they burned steady and when you used the turn signals he'd wink at you!

Ron

post-8482-0-58385100-1381795793_thumb.jp

post-8482-0-20353200-1381795798_thumb.jp

post-8482-0-85726100-1381795803_thumb.jp

post-8482-0-45348400-1381795812_thumb.jp

• Like 1