Truck Shows

fauthpk

Just curious if anyone is going to any of the following shows;

Flohram Park, NJ

Rhinebeck, Ny

Locust Grove, Poughkeepsie, ny

Macungie, PA

If so let me know. Would be great to hook up with some of you on here. With a top speed of 40 mph the little B20 will be a trailer queen to most of these shows.

Best,

Pete

I am planning to be at Macungie in June. Don't forget/miss Gerhart's All-Mack show in Lititz PA the first Saturday in October. We typically meet at high noon at Watts' tent for a BMT group photo.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

any one going to macungie that wonts to meet up thursday am in hubbard ohio there is a convoy forming let me know

Dang id love to be, but my U isnt done yet. Hopefully I can get my Papa to drive my ol' Sidewinder all the way to Macungie sometime. Last year in my Papas new 2012 Dodge pickup it took 4 and a half to 5 hours. In the Mack, im guessing 7 to 8 hours. My Papa is also thinking about going to Gerharts. We dont know yet, is there a flea market like vendors with used parts for Macks at Gerharts? Especially with U model parts? Papa was kindof dissapointed with Macungies flea market last year.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I'll be at Rhinebeck with my Marmon, Macungie with my pick up, Watt is close to Hersey time so it possible. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'll be at Rhinebeck with my Marmon, Macungie with my pick up, Watt is close to Hersey time so it possible. Paul

nice- look for me in the B20. My dad who will be with me grew up in Yaphank. Not sure how old you are but he graduated Longwood in 66. Looking forward to meeting you.

nice- look for me in the B20. My dad who will be with me grew up in Yaphank. Not sure how old you are but he graduated Longwood in 66. Looking forward to meeting you.

Grew up in Oyster Bay and graduated in 1970. Spent every summer at the family farm in Aquebogue til 1978 when I bought the other half. I still had 300 acres in 1985 now I'm down to less than 20. Leased some to Pimdar , gave the House to Hallock museum and the rest is filled with old trucks and equipment. I moved to Shirley a few years ago. My Yard and equipment is in Manorville. I''ll post a photo of my Marmon so you know it.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 weeks later...

Cool!!! I would like to meat you too. To bad you cant come to Macungie.

Meet Vinny, not "meat". That means something else totally.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.