found some parts.

found some parts for my b61 towtruck.

they were not very chaep but i liked them.post-1715-0-67799400-1323987090_thumb.jppost-1715-0-20576800-1323987128_thumb.jppost-1715-0-37883000-1323987157_thumb.jp

What is the hand crank thing between the fenders on the back of the trailer for? Is that to add an axle or something to do with removable fenders?

Nice looking Mack find!

post-1715-0-05829400-1324067506_thumb.jp

it`s in a bad shape.

the whole floor is rotted out.

there is damage on the right side of the cab and there are some more rustholes.

i don`t know what engine is in it.

it`s a diesel and it has a rotating feul pump(not an inline) never saw that befor.

it has an 20 speed gearbox and an airride seat.

and some good interieur parts so that`s why i bought it.

and about the hand cranc thing on the trailer,yes it`s to unscouw the axel parts so you can load it.

That truck looks pretty good in the pictures. Its a shame it is so rusty. Hopefully it has everything you need. No thermodyne emblems though. The ones I have are pitted from weather. Probably not worth shipping across the pond. Is it a B61SX?

Mike

i don`t know if it`s a B61SX.it has a triple frame that splittet from the rust and the crossmembers are all cracced.

i found some emblems pacced in a plastic bag but they are all broken in pieces.

but the good thing is it has a steeringwheel,it`s cracced but i`m going to restore it.

so maybe i get my white steeringwheel.

and maybe i can sell the back of the cab to a guy who has a b61 with a concaved cab and want to make it nomal cab so he has more room for the seats.

• 2 weeks later...