F Models in the weeds.

I started a new album of the F Models that have been sitting in the weeds along Old 22 near Huntington, PA. They are rusting apart. The last 2 pictures are two former North Penn F700 day cabs which had V8s. The engines and transmissions were sold years ago. The trucks have been sitting and rusting for over a decade. They are headed to the scrapper. I might keep one of the cabs, just to hang on the wall. If anyone needs anything, let me know. It doesn't ever let me post pictures in the thread so I tried to post the link to the gallery below.

Mike

None of the trucks are mine. The ones on old 22 have been sitting there for years. I'mtold the owner would rather let them rust than sell them. The 2 north penn trucks belong to the company my father used to workk for. They shut down about 10 years ago. Now they are cleaning things up.

I'd sure like to know the story on those F's.Looks like they were for the most part all later '70s,and if they been there all this time,musta been low mileage trucks when parked.Only saw one that looked to be '60's vintage.

Maybe low miles but even if the owner would sell them there is not much left even for parts. I checked these out 3 years ago and the owner will not part with anything. It appears he still has every truck he has owned.

Gregg

Just once, i wish she would tell me mines too big,,,,randyp

But you still suffer the humiliation of the old familiar laugh instead.........

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.