64 B Model

leversole

1964 B61 Mack (Somerset)

Date: 2011-09-03, 3:16AM EDT

Reply to: sale-kyqkf-2550055079@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am selling a 1964 B61 Mack restoration project for someone interested. It has a 6 cylinder diesel from factory with factory transmission. body is rough but very little rot. frame is excellent. The truck belonged to my father in law and was taken out of service at his shop becuase they got a newer truck. It ran when they parked it but that was 15- 20 years ago. It has the fifth wheel and a 5 speed 2 way shifter setup. I checked around and found what I could get for it for scrap and a few people looked at my pictures and said that they would try and sell it out right because it seemed to nice of a truck to just get rid of. I agree I really don't want to see it get crushed but I have to at least get scrap price to get rid of it.It isn't in my way nor do I need to sell it but I don't want it to sit out much longer and rot away. I do not have a titlte but we would be willing to help you file for a lost tilte. The buyer would be responsible for pick up or we could deliver but it will cost transport fees. If interested Email me with offer and I will get back to you. Thanks for looking.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3n33pb3l45O55V15S2b8g3446340c0cd81265.jpg3k23m83la5Q05P65S0b8gd2862685cb6d1979.jpg3k43m53o05V45T35X1b8g36c7bd4054431464.jpg

PostingID: 2550055079

• 1 month later...

Bob , we need to go in half of a Dodge 3500 and a 35ft good neck so we can get in on the stuff up in the north east,

did you move? ya theres a couple macks for sale close to here,,,but i just dont need another on,,got the room,,but no time,and no bread lol.bob

• 1 month later...