What's all this then?

rhasler

Didn't you get the memo........................................

Hello David,

As you may know, BigMackTrucks.com had to move to a new dedicated server so we

have enough room to grow! This is a really good thing but speed and performance

doesn't come without a large price tag! The new server will cost well over

$2000 per year plus bandwidth usage. That is a large amount for our host,

Watt's Truck Center to absorb so some of our members suggested that we set up a

VIP Membership option so that those that wish to help out can do so! We also

set up a Benefactor group for those who wish to make a $150 lifetime donation to

the forums! VIP Memberships cost just $25 per year and will also help us out

greatly! Donating members will be upgraded to special membership groups and

will have access to the new VIP Lounge private forum! I don't know what's going

to go on in there but the only rule is what happens in the VIP Lounge, stays in

the VIP Lounge! Donating members also receive extra upload space for

attachments and gallery images!

We also have an option for those that would like to advertise on the forums.

Advertisers will receive a rotating banner ad at the top of every forum page for

a full year for just $200. We only allow up to 6 advertisers at once to provide

for maximum exposure. The only requirement is that you are advertising truck

related products or service. Advertising fee's will also help fund our new

server!

If you would like more information...please visit this link:

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/topic/20679-subscribe-to-bmt/

Again, we appreciate any and all support but keep in mind that donating to BMT

is completely optional! We know times are tough and not everyone has the extra

money available to donate. We will never charge a fee to use the forums or

access Mack Truck Information! We just want to offer everyone a chance to

support something that they enjoy! All donations will be used for current and

future server costs!

Thanks!

Barry

BMT Admin

-------------------------------------

BigMackTrucks.com Statistics:

Registered Users: 7121

Total Posts: 82795

Busiest Time: 344 users were online on Feb 06 2011 09:24 PM

Handy Links

Community Address: http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php

Log In: http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=login

Lost Password Recovery: http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=lostpass

Make a donation: http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/subscriptions/

Will do!

May have to start ordering parts from him too, maybe then I'd get my parts when I needed 'em!

Hey now........that's asking alittle too much if ya want parts on time. I don't know of anyone getting that luxury. I was also thinking a strength test to go along with all that with anyones parts today, since they are all Made in $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.01

mike

Just like home... nobody tells me nothing..... just looked at the link....suppose you don't use Pay Pal??

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Found the links but they do not work on this computer for me. Quite possibly the computer that is old I'm using. I'll try another tomorrow.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The emails are sending...the server only sends so many per day. We went ahead an started the VIP packages to help generate some funding for the new server...Watt's ponied up for it so far, but I really hated dropping that big bill on them! So I created a VIP Lounge and set some VIP packages up as you guys suggested...just to help offset the cost of this new technology! Plus VIP's get extra upload space for attachments and stuff! I'm also going to do a few contests to give away a few VIP Memberships so everyone has a chance to get on one regardless of finances.

If you don't use Payapl, just PM me and we can either have you mail a check/money order or I can take credit card over the phone. I might even be able to ad a slot to our B-Model store for donations so you can use your charge card...

Again...this is completely optional! We will NEVER ask for money to access BMT! It will always be free with or without donations! That is my promise!!

We still haven't heard anything about the MH/Museum deal! Can't seem to get a hold of the trucks owner!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I was able to add US Mail to the payment options on the donation page! Just chose US Mail as a payment option and you can mail a check or money order. Just make sure your user name is in the envelope somewhere so I know who to upgrade.

Here is the mailing address just in case you can't access the donation page for some reason:

BMT VIP Membership

c/o Watt's Truck Center

Po Box 707

New Alexandria, PA 15670

USA

Be sure to include your BMT username!

bmodel_logo.png

OK, all emails have been sent...if you didn't get an email, you must have your settings set to not receive email from admins.

I signed in to AOL, Yahoo, G-mail, hot mail, checked all my e-mails- nothing. That tells me i'm being shunned, so as i've said many times before, this is the last you'll hear of ol' other dog. So long everybody...bye...snifff....

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I signed in to AOL, Yahoo, G-mail, hot mail, checked all my e-mails- nothing. That tells me i'm being shunned, so as i've said many times before, this is the last you'll hear of ol' other dog. So long everybody...bye...snifff....

There...just for you Tom...I sent a special edition email out to your Yahoo address! We don't want anyone to be shunned! :lol:

Have a great weekend!

bmodel_logo.png

There...just for you Tom...I sent a special edition email out to your Yahoo address! We don't want anyone to be shunned! :lol:

Have a great weekend!

Shoulda let him go. Drives a Pete, brags about his Pete, has all kinds of pics of his Pete.

Blasphemy on the MACK forum

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian