What's all this then?

rhasler

Shoulda let him go. Drives a Pete, brags about his Pete, has all kinds of pics of his Pete.

Blasphemy on the MACK forum

The Pete is always at the forefront of the mindset. Why with it's inherent reputation of breaking down as much as possible, there is hardly room, or time to think of anything else.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I was known as "Special Ed" in high school

well then, I wanna be special too- this morning I got up about 4 am, turned the coffee maker on, which was pre-loaded last night as usual, then turned the computer on. I was checking BMT while the coffee was brewing and when it stopped I went to get me a cup, but it was all over the counter, under the microwave, under the toaster, under the everything else- for some reason the pot was not under the coffee discharge spout, it was off over yonder somewhere! I had to clean up all that mess and make another pot of coffee before Jo got up.

In fact, it was all her fault for not having the coffee pot where it was supposed to be.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

In fact, it was all her fault for not having the coffee pot where it was supposed to be.

What you mean to say is that it was all her fault for not unplugging the coffee maker so that you couldn't figure out how to make it go, don't you?

• Like 1

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

What you mean to say is that it was all her fault for not unplugging the coffee maker so that you couldn't figure out how to make it go, don't you?

I just got up and pushed the button like I always do, it turned red like it always does, I thought everything was fine, therefore it has to be her fault somehow.

Still dedicated to the stove top percolator myself, none of them new fangled devices fer me. Last electric coffee maker I had was one I cobbled together out of several others so that I could drop my 32 oz Aladdin thermos into. No pouring, mixing, or mess, just 32 oz of steaming hot refreshment.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Back on topic-If I choose the lifetime option, who's lifetime? Can my family get a pro-rated refund if I shoild pass in say, 4 years?

Its a business expense, tax deductible. Shut up and buy it ya cheap bastard

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

4 am. let the dogs out, feed the dogs, make coffee. No mess here. I know how to make coffee.........................now

Could you send me your phone no. so I can call you next time I make coffee? We can review the recipe and go over the checklist.

well then, I wanna be special too- this morning I got up about 4 am, turned the coffee maker on, which was pre-loaded last night as usual, then turned the computer on. I was checking BMT while the coffee was brewing and when it stopped I went to get me a cup, but it was all over the counter, under the microwave, under the toaster, under the everything else- for some reason the pot was not under the coffee discharge spout, it was off over yonder somewhere! I had to clean up all that mess and make another pot of coffee before Jo got up.

Me and Big D got up at 4 am Tom, He made coffee, didnt spill a drop, yes, 11 years old,,heh heh,,we were in woods before daylight gathering up these critters for a big stew,,,randyp

Me and Big D got up at 4 am Tom, He made coffee, didnt spill a drop, yes, 11 years old,,heh heh,,we were in woods before daylight gathering up these critters for a big stew,,,randyp

Thanks a lot Randy, I feel so much better about monkeying up the coffee now.

Good turnout so far! Thanks again everyone! I am really happy to see the amount of support you guys are ready to offer up just to help keep the forum fast and up to date!

With every forum, it is the members that make a difference and we have a great group of folks here!!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK