Rumor has it that the mh rescue truck that penn twp( co50 huntsdale pa) has is for sale. Let me know if you want me to find out more.

Mike,

Does a bear in the wild $hit in the woods? Heck yea, find out more and let me know. :banana: I got the itch and need it scratched. Thanks!!! :notworthy:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Que "the" video!

When you think of the unique motor home you can make and all the fun with the lights and sirens WHOOO HOOOO

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

damn that thing has separate compartments everywhere ideal for stuffin the grand kids in while traveling

Most likely also has a PTO-driven or separate diesel-engine driven gen set large enough to run the entire house if the power drops for an extended period of time............

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

When you think of the unique motor home you can make and all the fun with the lights and sirens WHOOO HOOOO

Motorhome? It sounds much more attractive than just a trailer to rent a place in.

Really nice looking rig.

One of the kind?

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

That's a great idea!

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

• 1 month later...

My offer for the MH Rescue truck was turned down. They are going to use Fenton Fire Equipment to market the truck. Good luck to whom ever buys it.

BTW, Christmas is in a couple months. So if anyone is looking for a present to buy me.....this could be it. :whistling:

Ken

Loadstar,

Thanks for investigating. It is not listed under "new listings" (where it previously was located) nor "used recuse trucks". Perhaps they don't want anyone to see it. I don't partronize or contact sites/people that can't list the price.

Ken