Gone to a new home too.

Weasel,that R is actually a BCR! Jake, what I want to know is how you got the BCR through that low overhead garage door? LOL! (I really know how you did it!) Congrats(?) on the Packard sale. Al

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I'd like to see more pics of the B model, please.

Here is a few more pictures of my B Model. I'm guilty of painting the engine the wrong color but I didn't do the interior. I don't know why anyone would change the interior color of a B Model. Jake

post-770-0-41778600-1414509034_thumb.jpg

post-770-0-51309300-1414509381_thumb.jpg

post-770-0-44728900-1414509407_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 years later...

A part of me hated to do this, but there's no other way unfortunately. Does anyone know what happened to any of these trucks? I was trying to find Jake's LTL and unfortunately I discovered that he most likely sadly passed away a few years ago. My dad fell in love with the LTL after trying to find ideas of what he wanted his truck to be in the future, especially since it seemed to match the looks of his dad's old L model firetruck that the two of us have been working on for the past few years. I was hoping that I'd be able to find it on my own but it turns out that plan was more wishful thinking... Any help is much appreciated!

For anyone who cares to read this is his Obituary: https://oconnellbenedict.com/obituaries/gerald-jerry-vernon-leonard/

Edited by CaptainCrutch

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!