3XL....slim.

RowdyRebel

Was at a 4th parade and did a little people watching.  Ya, there aren't many "thin" young people around anymore.  It's crazy how bad people just don't care.

I was 5-10, 155# out of school.  I'm 57(next week) and just 170#.  It takes a lot of determination to not let yourself go.  A good friend did and he is now 70 and near crippled due to being so overweight for the last 25 yrs.  He has been my main reason to watch what I eat.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

i was 6' 1" and 175 at 18. now at 67 i and 282. but the reason for the weight gain was breaking my neck in 1982 and having limited mobility after learning to walk again.

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I was 6'2" and 180 when I graduated from high school and then grew to 6'4" and 180, and stayed the same until about 30 then truck driving caught up with me and grew to 250... after retirement have got back to 230-240, but at 78 y/o still have 50 lb of beer hanging over my belt!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Brocky

5 hours ago, Freightrain said:

It takes a lot of determination to not let yourself go.  

It sure does, this is main reason that most the people I know my age and older are having health issues like blood pressure, cholesterol and type 2 diabetes 

It is really very sad to see good mates and close family go down this path and not even try to change

The local plumber is 71 and rides his push bike to and from work everyday, still takes zero medication 

I busted my back in couple of spots in 2011

I was stunned how the medical staff were more concerned about my other health issues than my back

A good wake up call for me, started running or jogging and 10 km or 6 miles most days and glad I do and am a lot better for it

I couldn't any further than maybe 50 yards at the beginning, I was that un fit and the back hurt like all get out

Changed my diet, stopped smoking completely and cut the bourbon back

What a difference to the way I feel and still no medication, was donating  blood last week and they give me a quick medical and everything is surprisingly to staff perfect

Now clothes sizes are a different kettle of fish

We have 

Stout

Regular

Long 

In pants and shirts

XXL slim we dont have, I guess it's for all you lanky yanks 

Must be something in all that chicken you blokes eat

Finger licking good 

Paul

• Like 1

my main problem now is bad hips, and a body full of arthritis. 

i wear a XXXL shirt. not for the waist or stomach, but for the shoulders and neck. shoulders are tight, and i have to put a 3 inch slit in the neck/collar to fit the XXXL around my neck without choking me. 
from shoulders down the shirt looks like an oversized tent. a good fist worth of slack between shirt and stomach. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

6 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

All depends  on the day or the week as to how successful my bourbon reduction is

Sometimes it's like what Roy and HG say "when to much of good thing is not enough"

Paul 

Sounds like an evening with Taylor Swift come on? Ha ha.