WTH?..Again...

other dog

I just read an article that was on the facebooks yesterday- I went back and tried to find it but I am a failure. Anyway, the article discussed the current state of politics under the woke progressive liberals and how many corporations and celebrities (the article quoted several who wished to remain anonymous) that the woken idiots have dropped an atmosphere of fear among everyone in Hollywood and the corporate world. The general feeling is "You are either with us, or against us" and that remaining silent is not an option, either. You may not be Switzerland- "Silence is Violence."

Chew on that for a while and get sick to your stomach. 

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

On 4/4/2023 at 5:22 PM, Joey Mack said:

Paul.....  the democrats and progressives are destroying our country, and saying they will do it..  and they are..  It is crazy..  what a set of balls they have..  and our tax returns were reduced this year as well, or so I have seen reports... all the money is being given to freaks and race baiters,  and anyone who is not a white man..  Its a damn mess..  

Ran out of likes let’s not forget our hard-working ladies. I was a palled to hear it. They want a cut of waitresses tips. Are you shitting me? Seriously how about you? Try to wait on a bunch of over demanding assclowns all day long..who the hell comes up with this unnecessary garbage??????? Bob

4 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Ran out of likes let’s not forget our hard-working ladies. I was a palled to hear it. They want a cut of waitresses tips. Are you shitting me? Seriously how about you? Try to wait on a bunch of over demanding assclowns all day long..who the hell comes up with this unnecessary garbage??????? Bob

the demanding assclowns, who else? 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I was going to go outside and practice some more welding, but this comfortable sofa is sucking all the energy out of me first beautiful day we’ve had in months I still got a couple of more good hours of sun. Let’s see if I can do something with it.

On 4/6/2023 at 5:46 PM, Mark T said:

Remember when bud light had frogs ?  and that dog with the black eye, and The Jerky Boys    WTF happened ... I thought this was a joke at first.

I do remember when Budweiser had the coolest Super Bowl commercials. Usually use horses excellent what happened?… Bob

I guess they ''Woke'' up....   Sad but true..   All of this B.S. about ''White Racists'' and ''Homophobes''   is hopefully gonna backfire...  They are spending too much time trying to jam this B.S. down the throats and in the ears of Americans who know better.. 

• Like 1

It drives me crazy that everything they push is now the new normal . I guess we should allow cats in the puppy bowl  we don’t recognize real women for the things they do . 

• Like 1

If your going to be a bear be a grizzly

3 hours ago, mowerman said:

I do remember when Budweiser had the coolest Super Bowl commercials. Usually use horses excellent what happened?… Bob

Ya know ???  I almost remember those horses having braided tails and little bows in their manes .