WTH?..Again...

other dog

On a happier funny note " I'm currently standing in my shower at LOVES in Milan Michigan preparing to shave when AC/DC's Hells Bells intro hits on the Radio" hmm truckstop...100s of Trucks.....AC/DC.....HMM hope a 1977 WhiteWestern Star with a Goblin face doesn't decide to show up lol. Oh the things that enter one's mind lol.

• Like 1

If  it was considered an honor /respected to be a sports star ' actor or whatever  and have your picture on a box of cereal years back , why  has it become  degrading based on color  to be on a product= rice/ syrup / butter?? common sense lost .

• Like 1

We all grew up with this stuff and never had a problem with it and yes, I like your productive pass time remarks that’s what most of us do. Where do I have a little spare time something productive unfortunately in my case . It’s mostly honeydews come on back.??? Bottom line I don’t have time to stick my nose in others affairs and yes, I speak for all of us… Bob 

• Like 1
  • Like 1

my honey dew list always has same come back answer!== yep it's on the list ; working on getting to it. I receive the same look of disgust and she walks away. another moment of silence comes in the morning while having coffee; "what are you doing today"? my reply = having coffee. 

• Like 1

On 4/12/2023 at 7:49 PM, other dog said:

FB_IMG_1681337248232.thumb.jpg.e2990c2fec5231b1640a42234222b3ed.jpg

news today most of the Clydesdale events cancelled due to strong protest.  do you think the he/she will get paid still; or the bonus checks to bud  CEO's. == of course both will. sad. anheuser  will write off the losses on taxes any how . poor stockholders trying to make a couple bucks will be the ones loosing.

• Like 1

Next thing will be the fruit will be in fear for it's life. Everyone'll be a bully ( is that still a thing ? )   and the fruit's anti depressants will have an adverse effect on the hormones..... it's gonna be a disaster .   Then..... the book, and the movie.  Never thought I'd ever  (ever) think this, but what ever happened to the good old days of Bruce Jenner?

Edited by Mark T
more info
  • Like 2

I think I’ve run out of comments here once they put a flaming fag  in charge of Boy Scouts I thought my God anything is possible then where the hell do they come off? GEEEEEEEEEEESUS!!!! This is OK with everybody like wow man…. Bob

• Sad 1