WTH?..Again...

other dog

From the "Patriot Post" via "Babylon Bee"    .....Hippy

Beverage Pretending To Be Beer Features Man Pretending To Be Woman
U.S.·Apr 2, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image

U.S. — In a match made in heaven, a beverage that tries to pass itself as beer has hired as its spokesperson a man trying to pass himself off as a woman.

"For decades, we've been putting carbonated backwash in a beer can and pretending it's beer," said Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth. "Who better to represent our brand than a guy throwing on a dress and pretending he's a woman?"

• Like 2

Well done America, hope your proud

We'll I'm a bit speechless by a lotta stuff from the States these days

You lot had a mass shooting the other day by a male dressed like a woman amd the US media reported it was a woman 

I dunno, I  have been told Im not subtle wnough for today's world, if I sa6 it like it is isnt that just telling the truth

Or are we meant to just lie 

Paul

Paul.....  the democrats and progressives are destroying our country, and saying they will do it..  and they are..  It is crazy..  what a set of balls they have..  and our tax returns were reduced this year as well, or so I have seen reports... all the money is being given to freaks and race baiters,  and anyone who is not a white man..  Its a damn mess..  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

major/ sad reality of another depression is the chaotic  conditions which take place will be negative beyond our wildest dreams. unlike the '29/30 depression; way tooo many people today are "rich" only on a computer screen .. people are maxed out on credit cards/ very few know how to actually work with their hands (not including key pad).. if the phone system is compromised . mass shooting will be a daily . it's a movie but mad max shows possible future. back in 29 the easiest way to become richer was to make the majority of working class poorer. hopefully I won't be around WHEN it happens. was informed by a bank personal yr ago the coin shortage was fabricated by the government; no such shortage was real;; WHY? paper dollar basically is worthless , tell wife keep all the coins we have will need them . 

as I said before the record from the '60's; Johhny sea == day for  decision says it all.

• Like 2

I can top you all, LOL

Have you ever heard of a "furry"? Apparently some people put on cat ears and tails and think they are cats.

Well, the Rainbow District School Board (already sounds gay) in Sudbury Ontario was recently on the news because they put LITTER BOXES in the bathrooms of their schools to accommodate the furries.

Send the bomb, I'm done on this world.

But interestingly, they banned a parent from coming into the school because she has a registered certified service dog. Unreal.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Bullheaded said:

I can top you all, LOL

Have you ever heard of a "furry"? Apparently some people put on cat ears and tails and think they are cats.

Well, the Rainbow District School Board (already sounds gay) in Sudbury Ontario was recently on the news because they put LITTER BOXES in the bathrooms of their schools to accommodate the furries.

Send the bomb, I'm done on this world.

But interestingly, they banned a parent from coming into the school because she has a registered certified service dog. Unreal.

Well, if they have students who think they're cats, I understand not wanting a parent bringing a service dog to the school. Everybody knows cats & dogs don't get along, and the last thing they need are their students (who think they're cats) being chased down the hall by a dog. Even if the dog IS well-trained and DOESN'T give chase, it might tramatize these snowflakes who thought their life was in danger just through the mere presence of the critter that's supposed to be their best friend (if they were human) but is actually their mortal enemy since they identify as cats.🤦‍♂️

This sure ain't the world I grew up in...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

13 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Well done America, hope your proud

We'll I'm a bit speechless by a lotta stuff from the States these days

You lot had a mass shooting the other day by a male dressed like a woman amd the US media reported it was a woman 

I dunno, I  have been told Im not subtle wnough for today's world, if I sa6 it like it is isnt that just telling the truth

Or are we meant to just lie 

Paul

Paul, it was a woman dressed as a man, not the other way around. 

the initial report WAS man dressed as woman, but once they looked closer they found the truth.

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Oooooooooooo by the way, Tom, who is the good looking peach????? And why are you moving?

I have no idea Bob, but that was the best looking Miller Lite picture I found. I found it on the Miller Facebook page, and I think she does an excellent job of promoting their product.

We're moving to Appomattox just to be closer to family. I lived in Appomattox before for more than 25 years. And it's also kind of "our" place. I was with my wife who passed away in 2005 in Appomattox before, was here with Jo for the most part, so the place in Spout Spring will be mine and Zina's place.

I do like it here, it's quiet and peaceful, but the new place should be too. My son and grandson live in Pamplin so we'll be a lot closer to them, and closer to my family in Cumberland county. Hell, we'll be closer to everything! 

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

first I heard of this "furry" situation. why I don't watch much TV or news:(except the weather channel )Stephanie does a great job with weather and moral boost. hope this furry thing =is limited to the wacko two-legged. have been checking out the locate rescue/ shelters for a 4 (that's FOUR ) legged friend-cat/kitten . closing in on 72 with bad knees/hips and other aliments that showed up on x-rays monday, a dog is out of the question. we had a rescue husky / Shepard from pup to 16 yrs old. I can't walk/ chase a new puppy and don't want the trauma again of putting down a senior dog. so a cat works for me; not the wife. guess she doesn't want a straight pussy in the house !!!!🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Kind of hard for me to take somebody seriously when he's covered in tattoos and nose rings and face piercings, but that guy makes some good points. I was with him right up until the end. I didn't drink light beer when I was younger, but that's all I have drank for years now, for the most part. There's a lot of calories in that delicious beer- a lot. And it's a lot harder to work them off now that I'm much older than I used to be.

I can go out and putter around in the yard or garden and drink light beer all day. If I was drinking regular Yuengling or something I'd be done after a few beers and have to take a nap.

And I like the taste too, so there's that.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

4 minutes ago, other dog said:

Kind of hard for me to take somebody seriously when he's covered in tattoos and nose rings and face piercings, but that guy makes some good points. I was with him right up until the end. I didn't drink light beer when I was younger, but that's all I have drank for years now, for the most part. There's a lot of calories in that delicious beer- a lot. And it's a lot harder to work them off now that I'm much older than I used to be.

I can go out and putter around in the yard or garden and drink light beer all day. If I was drinking regular Yuengling or something I'd be done after a few beers and have to take a nap.

And I like the taste too, so there's that.

I had to give up beer years ago. talking to a bartender once that lost a lot of weigh and she looked great. she told me gave up on the beer. always favored the Yuengling. the Polish beer came in larger  bottles one bottle  same as  1 1/2 regular . with the present meds even the JD/ yukon has been tapered off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bullheaded said:

The one that REALLY angers me is you can't even say drag race any more or everyone thinks you are in to cross dressing f@&s

NHRA should have sued them all.

you are joking ??? I don't abbreviate  transmission any more . calling it a trans will tick someone off.

1 hour ago, other dog said:

I have no idea Bob, but that was the best looking Miller Lite picture I found. I found it on the Miller Facebook page, and I think she does an excellent job of promoting their product.

We're moving to Appomattox just to be closer to family. I lived in Appomattox before for more than 25 years. And it's also kind of "our" place. I was with my wife who passed away in 2005 in Appomattox before, was here with Jo for the most part, so the place in Spout Spring will be mine and Zina's place.

I do like it here, it's quiet and peaceful, but the new place should be too. My son and grandson live in Pamplin so we'll be a lot closer to them, and closer to my family in Cumberland county. Hell, we'll be closer to everything! 

BIRTHDAY BEST  OTHER  DOG

Right on Tom I thought you were just looking for a newer house and yes I’ve lived in two mobile homes but the new ones are really nicer it sounds like a win-win situation and TJ I love your choices ha ha mine exactly Pabst and jack Daniels first choices…. Bob