WTH?..Again...

other dog

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Haha I don’t think so 

Google it.  They used to do that to them.  Fancy little bow like things in the mane and braided tails....... you know, to pretty them up (wink wink)    Personally, a clydesdale  always reminded me of like an old DM 800 with 58s in it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ever notice most pictures of "future beings/ grays "they all look the same ; no male/ female stuff. like the generation before::  the Beatles and others with long hair were the "end of the world" . NOT defending any one or thing. at my age don't expect to be here to see much more of these changes . some of the "people" walking around in todays world match the creatures shown on star trex/ and other space shows. LOL👹🤡

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mechohaulic said:

ever notice most pictures of "future beings/ grays "they all look the same ; no male/ female stuff. like the generation before::  the Beatles and others with long hair were the "end of the world" . NOT defending any one or thing. at my age don't expect to be here to see much more of these changes . some of the "people" walking around in todays world match the creatures shown on star trex/ and other space shows. LOL👹🤡

Yeah.....kinda like when a child used to pretend they were whatever came to mind in the moment.  Problem is, these people aren't 5.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mowerman said:

Remember the good old day when our heroes were rifleman and Davy Crockett…. Not sure what happened to everyone 

can you remember when as a youngster you had respect for the president of U S A and wanted to be one when you grew up. he was your hero <<  now this is an age appropriate questions ;;you youngster's don't qualify to vote unless accompanied with adult (someone over 70) LOL🤣

• Like 2

On 4/9/2023 at 8:49 PM, mechohaulic said:

can you remember when as a youngster you had respect for the president of U S A and wanted to be one when you grew up. he was your hero <<  now this is an age appropriate questions ;;you youngster's don't qualify to vote unless accompanied with adult (someone over 70) LOL🤣

Back in 2002 when I was a federal firefighter, the bosses asked for volunteers to do a stand by for a Presidential visit/helicopter landing. They had to fight off the volunteers with swords. It was pandemonium in the Assistant Chief's Office. 

Fast forward to last year......They had to *order* guys to attend and apply forced overtime. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

sad state of affairs in this country. power and greed over rules common sense.  anheuser  lost billions ; anyone check the CEO pay/ bonus?   southwest air was a total screw up months ago CEO got huge bonus. can of beer doesn't need a personality on it. know we are in big trouble when a vice -pres is chosen by how many more votes will I get by  putting her there.  take the border walls down so more votes come over. 

• Like 1

comical how these big companies try to jump on the band wagon for popularity and sales disregarding majority feelings. and it backfires. for a transgender in sports =I'm totally against. someone wants to chance going in opposite bathroom :: brave or real dumb.  walking through parking lot while back, I says to wife"see the blonde that just passed"? yea why ??  I said she had a bigger bulge in her pants then me ! LOL

• Like 1