Vlad from Moscow

mrsmackpaul

I try to sell him some mirrors a while back I didn’t need and Western Union wouldn’t do that transaction and that was before the problems. They said they didn’t get involved with sales I guess I probably could’ve lied to them. Bob

14 hours ago, tjc transport said:

Me thinks it is all because of the demonrats "Ukraine good Russia bad " BS.

If Ukraine was not as corrupt as their demonrat backers, i don't think Russia would never have acted 

You seem to know more than most of us … I can’t argue because I don’t know any more than media… as always thanks for your update….. Bob

12 hours ago, mowerman said:

I can’t argue because I don’t know any more than media… 

Yeah, I know absolutely nothing about the Russia/Ukraine conflict either. If I wanted to have a pretty good idea what the truth is over there I would watch what the media is reporting and assume the exact opposite. That would get me pretty close to the truth but still leave some room for some wrong headed thinking so I just stay away from the whole sordid affair. I would rather be ignorant than wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Licensed to kill said:

Not speaking for Vlad but if I was in his situation, I would be hesitant to engage people from over here with all the anti Russian BS that has been thrown around in the media and on social media. Speaking for myself, (and I suspect many/most here) what is going on over there has NOTHING to do with Vlad and if anyone here were to suggest otherwise, I will be the first to defend him. TO VLAD, IMO you are a stand up guy and a valuable contributor to this site and that has not changed. Don't be shy, you are among friends here. 

You're a better man than me actually having the balls to say what I was actually thinking.

14 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Vlad! It's almost time for American Thanksgiving! Are you coming again? We will set a place at the table for you! 

Damn, turkeys are sweet!

Unfortunately I have nothing positive to say. Diplomatic war followed to firing employees from US ambassady in Moscow (alot of BS was involved no doubt) so no touristic visas are given in Russia anymore.

It's possible though to go to another country where US ambassady deals with Russian citizens. Those are in Azerbaijan and Tadjikistan trusting to recent rumors. But the same rumors told not many visas become issued with many requests declined. Seems I should plan one more "adventure" and make a try myself.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Vlad, I would wait a few months to see if the political dynamics here change as a lot of people hope they will.

If that does indeed  happen, my bet is relations between Russia and the States will get a whole lot better.

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

On 11/1/2022 at 9:12 PM, tjc transport said:

Vlad, I would wait a few months to see if the political dynamics here change as a lot of people hope they will.

If that does indeed  happen, my bet is relations between Russia and the States will get a whole lot better.

Let's hope. There's definitely a trouble to drain the swamp at the moment...

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

On 10/31/2022 at 11:00 PM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Vlad! It's almost time for American Thanksgiving! Are you coming again? We will set a place at the table for you! 

If that was to happen I would forgo the Turkey Rod Run and take a trip to the Hellertown Truck Stop instead.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.