Jump to content

1988 MACK SUPERLINER RW713


HeavyHaul
 Share

Recommended Posts

FOR SALE

1988 MACK SUPERLINER RW713

E9 500 HP V8 

MACK 12 SPEED

DOUBLE FRAME

20K STEER DUAL STEERING BOXES

MACK REARS SUSPENDED BY NEWAY AIR RIDE

232 WHEELBASE

145 GALLON ALUMINUM TANKS. RIGHT SIDE COMPARTMENTALIZED FOR HYDRAULIC FLUID

2 LINE WET KIT. 

425 STEERS 11R22.5 DRIVES

10 ALUMINUM WHEELS

MACK SLIDING REAR GLASS

LOCATED AN HOUR SOUTH OF CHICAGO, IL

20220724_182914.thumb.jpg.8a3d56cb63ef8471eded355d9f89814b.jpg

ASKING $75,000. INTERSTED PARTIES CAN CONTACT AT 7086516933

Edited by HeavyHaul
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BOBWhite said:

Wow what a looker! Did they put in vinyl floors? I don't think Ive ever seen something like that before.

Definitely plank,most likely vinyl I would think although I’ve seen some trucks use hardwood type planks..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BOBWhite said:

Wow what a looker! Did they put in vinyl floors? I don't think Ive ever seen something like that before.

Hard wood laminate flooring tongue and groove. Most likely from One of our big Hardware Store chains Known as Menards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IDK what they have on the floor of that truck, but I'd sure like to have my right foot on the floor of that truck pull'n a loaded MAC bucket 😍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mark T said:

IDK what they have on the floor of that truck, but I'd sure like to have my right foot on the floor of that truck pull'n a loaded MAC bucket 😍

Either that or hook er Up to a Pullin' Sled and see how far she'd go. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, The Rubber Duck 006 said:

Either that or hook er Up to a Pullin' Sled and see how far she'd go. 

I bet I could get that truck to go pretty far pull'n a bucket with it.  Get plenty of comments on how it sounds like it's miss'n as you pass most everything you come up on.......ahhhhh memories 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mark T said:

I bet I could get that truck to go pretty far pull'n a bucket with it.  Get plenty of comments on how it sounds like it's miss'n as you pass most everything you come up on.......ahhhhh memories 

Just Walkin' the Dog 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...