Beauty!

7 hours ago, Hans Remmers said:

St Louis Macks page 5.  Couldn't figure out how to link it to this topic.  I've seen it for sale in the past as well in the red white and blue colors.

There is a lot of information on the truck if you follow the above link. Seems like the previous owner was @convoyduelon the forum here.

4 hours ago, 85snowdog said:

I was trying to figure out what was on the lower corner of the dash. After zooming in , it looks like a way to check the oil .  Ive never seen that before.  

Very nice Truck.  Just right. 

204715125_ScreenShot2022-03-17at6_31_14AM.thumb.jpeg.cd1986a8f46e11e452a912a3ffb5038a.jpeg

I can only remember seeing one new mack come through with the in cab  oil check set up. don't recall any with the fuel heater switch ;;last switch to left of 5th wheel . 

• Like 1

ive never seen one except on our volvos that we had a few years ago.....fedex got rid of most of them when they figured out they were all junk..lol.went back to kenworth and petes....but the newer kenworths arent much better...bob

• Like 1

Well my dream car is a 64 galaxy I don’t think I’ll ever have one but they are just a boat as expensive I remember when I was a teenage kid you could buy them all day long for $100 and besides this town is getting so crowded and so many stupid drivers I would feel better driving around in a restored big rig .. Bob

Edited by mowerman
Miss spelled