Starter kit

alex g

Love my thongs, the thong look is especially cool when that piece that hooks between my toes blows out and I come to a crashing heap on the ground as I  fall as gracefully as a hippopotamus on heat off the fuel taken 

So thinking about thongs they would be in the more advanced kit, not the starter kit

Paul

• Haha 2

Don’t forget about the obligatory wallet chain in the super trucker starter kit. Oh and the 100 ounce mega tanker of Mountain Dew. 

Edited by HeavyGunner
  • Haha 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

4 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Love my thongs, the thong look is especially cool when that piece that hooks between my toes blows out and I come to a crashing heap on the ground as I  fall as gracefully as a hippopotamus on heat off the fuel taken 

So thinking about thongs they would be in the more advanced kit, not the starter kit

Paul

I also understand that Parkour (a elite sport and way of moving in big cities) was derived from super truckers thongs blowing out and their quick recovery 

Paul

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, j hancock said:

Drivers in clean company uniforms give a very professional look to the business that they represent.

Walmart and ABF are the only ones that come to mind. Both of those are fine jobs that pay 6 figures after you pay your dues. Damn good work if you can get it.

• Like 1

A drop of welding slag between the toes will forever remind one to change foot attire.

They make SPATs to solve that problem

Also very helpful when wearing shoes that not leather boots.

Worse that welding is the slag from cutting.

I do like my plasma cutter

8 hours ago, j hancock said:

Drivers in clean company uniforms give a very professional look to the business that they represent.

Too True, & unfortunately Are more the exception than the Norm Today..

• Like 1

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

8 hours ago, j hancock said:

A drop of welding slag between the toes will forever remind one to change foot attire.

These might Help.

Australia's footwear of choice - Only in Australia

• Like 1

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

49 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Too True, & unfortunately Are more the exception than the Norm Today..

I wore "company uniforms" for 31 years and NOBODY, except the pencil-pushing desk jockeys in charge, gave a damn what we looked like, as long as we did our jobs!

On 8/13/2020 at 12:36 PM, mrsmackpaul said:

I'm glad you made it clear that you're talking about footwear, I was starting to get nauseous.

• Haha 2