Best of Biden

Mack Technician

We probably are. But seriously, I try to just see it for the numbers. I'm not bright. I do numbers, nothing else. I have tried this whole thing about a hundred different ways. Even if you were to give every "eligible person" a million, it would totally crash the economy. It cannot be done. It would cost us about 35-40 times what this think in Crimea is costing, and look at what that has done to the economy. I will leave the politics out of it, just from the financial side it is impossible and the people pushing this shit know more than I do so it's obviously NEVER going to happen. And you know what happens when these people don't get what they want?

• Like 2

So the coast to coast race war is a very good possibility for that reason alone.  It will happen within ten years, probably closer to 2024 or 2026 but who really knows when, or if it starts with smaller riots and gradually gets bigger or if a huge event just sets it all off. That would depend on if it's election time, whatever they have going on in DC at the time, etc. I also am pretty sure they will either imprison DJT for many years, or kill him. They are that obsessed with him. That won't set off riots though. His supporters have jobs and like laws.  LOL

Edited by Miami Cossack
  • Like 1

Yeah, it's not gonna happen. It's getting to where it's a huge risk to even talk about it. If the younger generation wants this cesspool and they do they can either stand up or take what's coming to them. It's their country, their future. They have to decide what is next, and as long as they have their social media and their comfy cars, they could care less until it's on their doorstep, then they will beg and scream for help but nobody is coming. When America becomes unlivable, where do you go?

• Like 1