2019 Mack Trucktoberfest Date

j hancock

The 2019 Trucktoberfest date has been announced.  It will be on October 19, 2019.

The Registration Form will be available here in July 2019.

We look forward to again having a wonderful event!

Mack Trucks Historical Museum
2402 Lehigh Parkway South, Allentown, PA 18103

(610) 351-8999

mack.museum@macktrucks.com

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
38 minutes ago, mackey58 said:

Mr Hancock have ur camera ready for those RD and Superliners for me lol

Wish it was in the cards to get down there this year for the show.

Hopefully some folks will share their pics with us.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Still that protest right outside the gate was better than most, they made themselves sen and cleared outta the way, I’ve seen far to many where a poor guy has to push through them because they’re blocking the road he uses to get to work. I just hope they get they’re contracts sorted soon, they can’t exactly work without one, and besides I’d like to see more Macks piggy backing Macks when I’m going down the highway...

Also I didn’t see anyone use the test track this year! I didn’t get there til 10 and left at around 1, but in my experience people are running trucks around off and on pretty much all day... it was nice and all but from the sounds of it there were gonna be more people there, unfortunately like ours the trucks wouldn’t go this morning.

Well there’s always next year, and hopefully next year there’s two old green and white firetrucks sitting there and racing’s round the track... hopefully...

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

this guy didn't stay off to the side, I was surprised Mack didn't have a cop there for the show already. I slowed, literally had tp drive in the otherlane and swerve around him and he looked right at me and deliberately walked in front of my truck. we were all on the test track around 230. had the track full. was a really nice show. the addition of the swap meet out back was also a nice suprise

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

When I headed in they started a parade in front of me but I just inched through one young guy wanted to be a stain on my bumper but I guess there is one in every crowd. I think they should of cut us some slack I get where their coming from but I don't have a dog in the fight I just wanted to see some old macks. 

I had a great time at the show and got to see a lot of friends and meet some new ones.  I bought a "George Sprowl" lil' B which we brought to the show before taking it home.  I stopped for the pickets, they went across the road once and collected together so we could pass.  As went went by, they waved and thanked us.  I am no fan of unions, but I felt like they were very respectful so we acted likewise.  The staff and volunteers did a great job, and I look forward to the next trucktoberfest in 2021!

• Like 1

I am disappointed I was not able to make it this year. Sad part was, I went to Dorney Park later in the day with my wife to meet up with her brother and wife. I had a customer who was supposed to show up Saturday morning to pick up a new Hino tow truck I was selling him. Well, by noon he said he wasn't going to make it and it just killed the day. I wish the guy told me ahead of time because my wife and I would have come out to the show first, then meet my Bro-In-Law at the park. So frustrating.

As a consolation,  I did get to see several of the trucks leaving on 78 as we were coming into the area. See you guys next year.