Pictures of the Week

other dog

Great cat asses! And great T-shirt! And the great job at all.

Also great to see the familiar faces.

The only thing I didn't figure out - were the buffalos walking around the trucks??

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

1 hour ago, Vladislav said:

Great cat asses! And great T-shirt! And the great job at all.

Also great to see the familiar faces.

The only thing I didn't figure out - were the buffalos walking around the trucks??

They were there at the same place, but in a fenced in lot. I think she was as impressed with the buffalo as she was with the trucks!

51970673_10217435181328598_568280132389699584_n.jpg.73913feec43d85385d3a7392ebdcc7ae.jpg

52071433_10217435192088867_7621196338906005504_n.jpg.2ad82fd384814cf6ccdc154c782d695c.jpg

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

40 minutes ago, High Binder said:

Odog,  That redhead is a very nice lady.   You should really try to hang on to her.  I really enjoyed talking with her and I look forward to seeing the both of you at Macungie.  The show was really nice also.  Something for everybody to see and do.

Well thank you very much, I know!..and I am! 

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Tom, It was great running into the "Redhead"!!!  My surprise of the Day!! Complete with a big HUG!! She is definitely a keeper!!! 

Vlad, the man who hosts the show is an IH / Farmall farm equipment collector and has a small ranch with the herd of buffalo up near his house.. I think they were photographed as much as some of the equipment in the show.. 

I will post some more pictures in a couple of days after I get my camera downloaded..

Brocky