Some nice old Mack photo's

20 minutes ago, 41chevy said:

Found these as we are getting the paper items inventoried for the auction.

Two from Maine Concrete Products

2v2JArRigxAhT9W.jpgHosted on Fotki

2v2JArRDWxAhT9W.jpgHosted on Fotki

2v2JArRnqxAhT9W.jpgHosted on Fotki

2v2JAr4nkxAhT9W.jpgHosted on Fotki

Note the "Super Singles" on this B-81-or were they called " duplex"  back then.  My first assignment to a field location in 1966- Albany NY and garage had a bunch of these leaning against a wall-an abandoned trial!

9 hours ago, mackey58 said:

Hate to hear the word auction. Are you guys closing  the company  doors ?

No.The companies are all doing fine and actually expanding one. These are some of mine and my wifes personal collection. I'm just culling the herd a bit of paper duplicates and thinning out the vehicle collection. Getting rid of around 60 trucks, 25 cars, 6 or 7 motorcycles, a Scarab boat and 5 big containers of  spare parts. We are in the mid 60's, only one grandson is into these things so we are keeping our favorites and a couple dozen trucks, a half dozen car projects, 3 race cars and 4 motorcycles.Looking around September for the sale.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

38 minutes ago, BillyT said:

Did a fire truck builder do the coachwork on the wrecker?looks one off!

Possible. It was based in London, Canada.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Great old pics!

And what is interesting to me they brings the feeling of the time. A pleasure to see people doing job, not just spending time enjoying some stupd things.

And it's not difficult to count out my favorit one. Yes, I like pouring concrete too :)

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

7 hours ago, Vladislav said:

Great old pics!

And what is interesting to me they brings the feeling of the time. A pleasure to see people doing job, not just spending time enjoying some stupd things.

And it's not difficult to count out my favorit one. Yes, I like pouring concrete too :)

Thanks for sharing.

Working at the build of Expo 67 in Canada.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 3/24/2018 at 11:56 PM, carlotpilot said:

if I did`nt know better i`d swear the back half of the cab on the wrecker came from an emeryville intl.

37 38 Ford Headlight units too.

P.T.CHESHIRE