Little winger in NH

70mackMB

lf you can't get it to open. Click on the Snapchat link then look at the very lower left of your screen. Click on that one and the short video should play.  Anything beyond this non technical info from me that works is only $hit luck.  .........Hippy

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

Don’t think it’s going to melt off this afternoon here 😁  got between 3’ and 5’ depending on where you lived last week  

2126074F-B35F-4520-8BE2-C6EA5D74E32E.thumb.jpeg.d30e2a78b33e2eed352fa0df7c3e958c.jpeg

51C9DA2C-D494-41B8-AC61-5752DF70C4A4.thumb.jpeg.6356604a0cb2aeb6d029d53a4adf0ae5.jpeg

Always enjoy seeing your environment. Maybe I once should take a vacation to showel at your place for a week or two:)

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

14 hours ago, Hobert62 said:

I thought Russia was all snow.  

Right at the moment you can't find any snow in Moscow. At my property 15 km away of the city ring a couple of small hills are the only traces of me cleaning the drive way a couple of weeks back. But usually we have 15-25 cm of snow covering the ground at this time of a year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vladislav said:

I made this picture on January 1 2014 in a couple of km from my home. Couldn't resist and made a bit of riding. The weather was about the same as these days. Not warm though, just 3-5 degrees above the freezing point.

Vnukovo.12..2013.00375_resize.JPG

Nice picture Vlad!

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Wow...........just looking at that bike outside in the snow makes me cold LOL!!!    If it isn't near 50*F, I don't get on mine.  I'm not diehard enough.  I have enclosed vehicles with heaters in them for cold weather LOL!

We've been in single digits the last week.  Teens during the day.  Looking to stay that way through this week.  (well it is January).   I look at it as just another day closer to spring!

Here's me on my 149 Cub pushing a little snow a few years ago.  We haven't had enough the last two winters for me to even get the blade on it.  (not that I'm complaining)

Edited by Freightrain

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

14 hours ago, Hobert62 said:

I like the architecture of the building in the background.   

That's a church, Russian orthodox, in another willage of my neighbourhood. Don't know how really old it is. Probably 200 years or so, maybe more. Some make-up was done to the outside of it 3-4 years back.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2018 at 11:04 PM, 57 bcr said:

And here I  thought  this thread was all about  Debra  Winger in her younger days..........

434full-debra-winger.jpg

Nice! Gilley's T shirt, yeah she was smokin' hot in that movie they filmed at Gilley's, with John Travolta, can't think of the name of it right now.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

1 hour ago, other dog said:

Nice! Gilley's T shirt, yeah she was smokin' hot in that movie they filmed at Gilley's, with John Travolta, can't think of the name of it right now.

"Urban Cowboy" was the name of the flick.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

On 1/3/2018 at 9:04 PM, 57 bcr said:

And here I  thought  this thread was all about  Debra  Winger in her younger days..........

434full-debra-winger.jpg

You can catch her on The Ranch, she’s held up well. Still very attractive I think. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

11 hours ago, other dog said:

Yeah, Gilley's was smokin' hot also! (The place burned down and there was some question about insure-and-burn).