Pictures of the Week

other dog

Sure looked like a flying squirrel to me. Glad you saved it. As always I enjoyed seeing your week of pics.

Thanks, I hope I saved it- ain't that something, the snake crawling in there like that like it knew the little squirrel was in there? I've never seen anything to beat it. First time i've even seen a flying squirrel since I was a kid, one lived in the woods at the back of the field behind the house.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Too bad for the snake, they eat rodents, I guess mice are better than snakes, hard to believe you big burly men beat on little harmless snakes, and yes more people die from hammers than snake bites. and for the religious, they are one of gods creations ???  can't find any good reason to kill a snake other than your personal inner fear. you should admire them for being able to survive in changing world, something that some humans can't do.  

I agree!  I like little mammals, even if they destroy the garden and other stuff.   I do not like snakes,, the only good snake is on a pair of Tony Lamma's  or      Justin boots....   That was a nice looking MH.  Those power lines look a bit low???

• Like 1

Here is a really nice article flying squirrels I had read awhile back in Montana Outdoors. 

http://fwp.mt.gov/mtoutdoors/HTML/articles/2012/flyingsquirrels.htm#.Wax41OtOKrU

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I agree!  I like little mammals, even if they destroy the garden and other stuff.   I do not like snakes,, the only good snake is on a pair of Tony Lamma's  or      Justin boots....   That was a nice looking MH.  Those power lines look a bit low???

yeah!

I thought Rocky was the only flying squirrel.lol..dont care for snakes either thier cursed...them and monkeys.  Snakes do look good on boots... monkeys don't look good anywhere Sept in the band🙌🙌🙌  too bad about the bird house... thanks for the pictures....Tom some nice photos......bob

I thought Rocky was the only flying squirrel.lol..dont care for snakes either thier cursed...them and monkeys.  Snakes do look good on boots... monkeys don't look good anywhere Sept in the band🙌🙌🙌  too bad about the bird house... thanks for the pictures....Tom some nice photos......bob

Thank you Bob!

I'm going to disappoint the squirrel and snake lovers then.....I'd probably let him finish the meal and then "crush they head" Gen 3:16. Two birds, one stone.

Those flying squirrels are funny and cool, but they lounged around in my rabbits hutches all night eating corn like they own the place.

Was outside tossing logs into the wood boiler one night and shined my light into the rabbit hutches. The flying squirrels and rabbits were hanging out inside, chewing cud, like folks.  

Edited by Mack Technician

Looks like a firestone ase certified mechanic working on that double pumper!😁 David,you and I and about 1% of the population like snakes! I also like flying squirrels!  I actually rescued a Dekay s snake before one of the other 99% of the population could run over him! He is now in a terrarium on my porch! He is an insectavore which is a creature that eats insects. I don't like insects! Snakes look good on boots,but not on Tony Lama, Justin,or Nacona,thanks to Warren Buffett they are all made in China! Still like your pictures OD!

• Like 1