Heck no.  You can see the flat spots in that picture,  from the front radius all the way back to the collectors.  They are level with the oil pan now so I don't think it will get any worse...:unsure:

I've got the clutch/wheelie bars set pretty well and it keeps the up/down movement smooth and doesn't allow it to drop so hard.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

A single duck VW

Truck Shop

One ping only

When I was a very young lad my Grandfather had a home made orchard sprayer that he pulled with a 1939 Allis-Chalmers Model B. The sprayer was so heavy that it pulled the front wheels of the woefully under powered and under weight tractor off the ground as soon as you started up a hill. They had to steer by using the independent brakes on the rear wheels. It was quite a sight to watch them spray 30 plus acres of trees with the front wheels 2 feet off of the ground.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

• 1 month later...

Was dumping a little 6 yard Ford on the job site in Margate Florida, and some guy came up and asked directions,had a manual tailgate and you grabbed the handle as the body went up,I forgot!😁 stood straight up on the tailgate! I got out and released the handle,got back in and put it in first let out the clutch three times and it was level again! No damage it being so short! But the supervisor was driving by just as it went up he looked like he saw a ghost, sat there a minute and drove away shaking his head lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1