12 minutes ago, BillyT said:

What make is the little delivery truck?

MACK

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

15 hours ago, mattb73lt said:

I had no idea that B was yours. I saw it last year, I think, at the Bolton show. WOW!

Thanks all!  Nice day at the show.  The dash plaque was just plain old luck.  My name was drawn out of a hat at our chapter's fall potluck meal and meeting.

Matt, I will send the WOW back to you because the B-73 is looking excellent in your restoration thread!

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

5 hours ago, j hancock said:

Thanks all!  Nice day at the show.  The dash plaque was just plain old luck.  My name was drawn out of a hat at our chapter's fall potluck meal and meeting.

Matt, I will send the WOW back to you because the B-73 is looking excellent in your restoration thread!

Thanks, I waited a long time to get to it. The thread keeps me motivated to get something done each week so even it's something minor.

Your Tandem B is really nice though, I'll have to track you down at one of the shows to see it up close.

4 hours ago, terry said:

is the delivery truck a rare one? and a real nice B75 too!    terry:D

Mack ED was made from 1938 to 1944. J.Hancocks is the 2nd I've eve seen , John says there is 4 known..  Paul

463fa15d94e367f448e1b9087c223fbb.jpg.cbefa8e4b0add1480209159958e33f6c.jpg

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Jim-Beautiful.  Do you know its original history?  

What was that Louisville parked next to you.  I've never been to that show but looking at Truckluvers video, its amazing the number of trucks that you see for first time. You would think in our small geography you would know them all

Bob

1 hour ago, Red Horse said:

Jim-Beautiful.  Do you know its original history?  

What was that Louisville parked next to you.  I've never been to that show but looking at Truckluvers video, its amazing the number of trucks that you see for first time. You would think in our small geography you would know them all

Bob

The milk truck was originally purchased by Manchester Dairy System in Manchester, NH.  They bought two at the same time but the other one does not exist anymore from what I have gathered.

The B75 was bought new by Crystal Motor Express in MA north of Boston as a tractor.  I got it as a basket case and stretched it out and made it into a tandem  It will never be done but I will get it close.  It also won't be perfect because than I wouldn't want to use it.

A 1986 LTL was next to the B75.  It had spent most of its life in VT but is now in MA.  The LTL was finished just a week or two before the show and is done very well. 

1986 Ford LTL.JPG

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.