Armed "resistance"?

41chevy

My question is. . . Who will his mommy and daddy blame when his blind stupidity gets him killed? The "antifa" is the "resistance" who are the ones who violently riot against Republicans (nazis --us), Trump (fascist)  and non liberal speech. A hole bought him a weapon to "kill nazis" (if he doesn't hurt  or kill himself first) 

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Gee, he got himself an A K 4 7.............not like the AK fortyseven most gun enthusiats have............:rolleyes:.  

"Conrad Dragonlord" sounds like a real badazz with his mom's scarf hiding his face...  I wonder if she will be supplying milk and cookies at the gun range?

Thinking something along these lines:

Edited by Freightrain
  • Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

19 hours ago, 41chevy said:

My question is. . . Who will his mommy and daddy blame when his blind stupidity gets him killed? The "antifa" is the "resistance" who are the ones who violently riot against Republicans (nazis --us), Trump (fascist)  and non liberal speech. A hole bought him a weapon to "kill nazis" (if he doesn't hurt  or kill himself first) 

Ya gotta love it when he says "You pull back the chamber and let it go and the bullet goes into the hole."

Edited by grayhair
  • Like 1

On 5/9/2017 at 6:32 AM, hatcity said:

He is VERY dangerous because he doesn't know anything about the weapon.

There are even worse ones! Watch the first 3 on the video. . . :thumb:  One has "Silver and Brown bullets"  one's mommy bought his pistol but he doesn't know where to buy bullets.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

8 minutes ago, carlotpilot said:

could not knowing where to buy bullets be considered a pre existing condition ?     :huh:

Under Darwins rules. . . no

P.T.CHESHIRE

beware anyone who does not know the difference between a detachable box magazine and a clip.  Garands had clips.  AK's have detachable box magazines.  Luckily my guns hold more rounds in the detachable magazines than his....

• Like 2

"This thing goes on the end to make it quiet like in the movies"......................ya, okay dokey.  Wonder where I can get some of them silver bullets??   Maybe the Lone Ranger has a few left??

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

10 minutes ago, BillyT said:

Where do they find these guys?

mamma's basement?

P.T.CHESHIRE

19 minutes ago, BillyT said:

"This is my rifle this is my gun, I shoot my rifle, I play with my gun!"

I remember that. You learn quick when the punishment is standing in front of the troops repeating the quote along with the corresponding hand gestures.