fxfymn

ATCA Show at Macungie June 16 - 18, 2017

Got the new Double Clutch on Thursday and sent back the show registration yesterday. Six months to go!

Carl. Is Macungie going on Sunday this year? I see you listed the 18th also. I know it has not in the past because I stayed a Saturday night and then saw about 3 trucks at the park making preparations to leave.

Technically it always goes to Sunday, but you are correct; it basically is over Saturday afternoon.

I've heard that the plant will not be open for tours this year.  They say it's due to construction but the timing also fits that the new Mack Highway truck being unveiled to sales forces in the 3rd 1/4 of 2017 may be in the building at the time.  

The museum will be open with the ability to drive over to visit and no busing available from the show grounds.

Still worth the trip south.

Bringing this thread to the top.  Dates are June 16-17.  I am planning to arrive after lunch on Thursday (15th).  Many show up on Thursday and most leave on Saturday afternoon.  Friday night is the "family reunion" foodfest.  Reserve your wrist bands so you can get in the line early.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate and not be "mudcungie".  Safe travels.

Who is planning to be at the show?

I'll be there Saturday. Superliner with B755 in tow.:SMOKIE-LFT:

I've worked myself into some extra time off work, so I will be at Macungie Thursday afternoon or early Friday.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CONFIRMING THAT THE PLANT WILL NOT BE OPEN FOR TOURS THIS YEAR

(Due to renovations/construction.) 

Showing up early sat. Morning to walk around... will there still be a lot of trucks there or will most of them packed up and headed for home?

Saturday is the biggest day.  Trucks don't start leaving until afternoon. They hit around 610 trucks right before lunch last year.

We will be there Fri and Sat. Don't know yet if Rick is taking his truck down. The MB is not going that far from home! lol

ls there a time and place that BMT members meet up?  This is our first time going to this show. Thanks, Hippy

leaving from upstate ny (polracers area) early Friday am headed twards a town, should be there around 10-11

20 hours ago, fxfymn said:

Usually high noon on Saturday at the Watt's Mack tent. Look for the leaderless group that looks like we are trying to figure out who fits what handle from the web site.

Good answer! lol  Thank you, Hippy

• Like 1

On my way! Looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys here's a pic of the back of my shirt. Don't be shy...say hi!

IMG_1243.JPG

• Like 1

I am here! Sandy and I actually came out Thursday night (arrived at 11:30pm) to get a head start today instead of showing up at noon-2 Friday. It will be good to see all of you guys again, and the trucks. 

Kids and me will be coming Saturday morning for our first time.    Is there a better place to park?  We will be coming in the pickup this year.    Thanks, hope to meet some of ya's.    Robert.  

11 minutes ago, Hobert62 said:

Kids and me will be coming Saturday morning for our first time.    Is there a better place to park?  We will be coming in the pickup this year.    Thanks, hope to meet some of ya's.    Robert.  

Bob, We were there today and parked across Rt100 from the show at the fire station. lt cost $4.00 and it's a 5 min walk. Hope to see you there tomorrow.  Hippy........... 

• Like 1

Here. Don't be afraid to stop by my truck and introduce yourself.  Is anyone going to the foglesville hotel for dinner sat night like old times?

• Like 1

Ok thanks.    Sounds like its right off rt100 shouldn't be to bad.    

<-------only one in a dark green shirt

My disguise worked a little too well.