Pictures of the Week

other dog

Hey, what year did you get that craftsman toolbox......just wonderin'......  J/K, sorry to see the damage, typically your HO insurance will cover out buildings up to 50k without having it on your policy.  Get a private claims adjuster or whatever they might call it, your insurance company will try to f*ck you, they cant help it.  

• Like 2

OD,I've only seen one Lonestar I think they are the best looking new American tractors! Did your wife bring you a beer right after you tried to burn her trailer down lol that's a shame about all your stuff! The last time I returned a craftsman ratchet(after I clamped it in a vice and put a pipe on the handle) they "rebuilt" it with a new ratchet mechanism unlike when they handed you a new one! That coil rack might work real well on a telephone pole!😁 If they try to screw you on your insurance claim don't take the first offer if it looks too low! Some insurance adjusters bonuses are based on how much less they pay you than a fair amount! Unwritten of course! Good luck!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, hurstscrambler said:

Hey, what year did you get that craftsman toolbox......just wonderin'......  J/K, sorry to see the damage, typically your HO insurance will cover out buildings up to 50k without having it on your policy.  Get a private claims adjuster or whatever they might call it, your insurance company will try to fuck you, they cant help it.  

I've had that craftsman tool box since 1974.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

that sucks tom,,,,but coulda been alot worse least the pad is still afloat..good luck with the insurance people.............was just using a craftsmen wrench,,,,few days ago,,,,3/3 drive rachet....ive had since i was 16....in 1972......and i bought it used from a friend of mine.....still going....i was showing it off to the old lady....bob

6 hours ago, other dog said:

My poorly photo chopped  pictures might be done poorly, but after years of practice they aren't too bad. Yours however, is horrible- keep practicing.

Is it really that obvious? I thought it was a pretty good attempt! How did you figure it out? 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Too bad about the shed and tools.  That sucks.  I should probably look at my policy and see if my stuff is covered too.  I buy Craftsman stuff for the guarantee.  I've never been turned away on it yet.  Me and the manager will be having a heated discussion the day that does happen. 

Nice looking ladies!! 

4 hours ago, Gmerrill0516 said:

Too bad about the shed and tools.  That sucks.  I should probably look at my policy and see if my stuff is covered too. 

I have a "renters insurance" policy for my tools, my die-cast truck collection, my cameras and my book collection. I keep detailed lists of everything and receipts in the fire safe. 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

21 minutes ago, theakerstwo said:

Those two fire marshal women didnt find that gas can sitting there in the ashes so they was watching you instead of doing their job.

I had three plastic gas cans in there too, along with the metal one. One metal one was empty and was outside the shed, I just kept it because it was old.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I am sorry to hear about your shed but from the looks of it you are lucky that trailer house didn't get going more then that. I lost a garage to fire and all my tools years ago and I still think about what I lost back then. Its a tough thing to deal with.