let the games begin

It's going to be really nice when you're all done. Be well worth it. 

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

45 minutes ago, j hancock said:

Looks good!  Looks like Variprime?  You know when you are done sanding when you start sanding while you sleep.

It's Nason brand etching primer. Still made by Dupont (Axalta now) but a WHOLE lot less expensive.

Sanding while sleeping....haven't tried that yet. But it may explain the other night when my wife thought I was trying to be romantic and I was dreaming I was block sanding the  wquarter panel!  :o

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Willie dog said:

Thanks 41. Perhaps I will be able to show the completed project before everyone goes to a nursing home.:P

The best things take time. 

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I go good up until this stage then it all turns to crap for me, I sit back and marvel how people get such good finishes 

Looking really sharp to me what ever you do dont let me anywhere near it Paul and body work dont go together lol

Paul

• Like 1

On 5/24/2016 at 9:33 AM, Willie dog said:

Thanks bob.

I can't wait to paint all of it and start putting it back together. It's satisfying to put freshly painted parts together!

oh ya man you bet....thats the fun part....have a ball.bob

• Like 1