What model Mack is this?

Zarra from Glen Cove, Long Island. I understand they had 4 or 5 of them. This photo is from a member here whose name slips my mind now. Cab matches the one at Gerharts.

zaracontractingnomack_zps90413ecb.jpg

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thanks for the details Vlad. I'll take one of each, with the artillery piece included of course. Might be handy some day. I bet those units can burn some gasoline in a hurry...

They seem as relatively rare animals. A lil bit more than 1500 units were built at all.

The artillery piece would be a handy indeed :)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

The NO Brush Buster I was screwed on of was $7500 and needed 100% resto.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thanks Ken This one is about 8500.00

This was the one

stump1_zpsa75c37ab.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE

I dealt with the person in Iowa on a price, sent a deposit, arranged pick up , had plane tickets to get there and bring it home and he didn't think I was interested and sold it. From there the deal got worse. Like a boil on you butt, it just kills you.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

I dealt with the person in Iowa on a price, sent a deposit, arranged pick up , had plane tickets to get there and bring it home and he didn't think I was interested and sold it. From there the deal got worse. Like a boil on you butt, it just kills you.

Sorry to hear that! I think we've all been in some sort of predicament where selling or buying went bad.

• Like 1