Colfax, N.C. ATHS Show

other dog

Yes, it was nice, and the weather was beautiful- T shirt weather! And I started to stay home and work on the Dodge.

Jo asked me why I had so many pictures of that one girl- the one with the long hair, black top, tight- really,really tight- jeans- and I told her I hadn't even noticed her, she "just happened to be there when I was taking a picture". She did not believe me...I can not understand it, but she did not believe me.

Hmmmph!..women.

So then I came clean and 'fessed up- "OK, I did notice her spectacular ass in those tight fitting jeans, but it didn't bother me at all- I tried to get her in the pictures just because I knew others would like it, it was not for myself at all, because i'm just that kind of guy, always thinking of others."

And oddly enough, she didn't fall for that one either.

I think you lost her at "spectacular ass".

• Like 1

Jim

Yes, it was nice, and the weather was beautiful- T shirt weather! And I started to stay home and work on the Dodge.

Jo asked me why I had so many pictures of that one girl- the one with the long hair, black top, tight- really,really tight- jeans- and I told her I hadn't even noticed her, she "just happened to be there when I was taking a picture". She did not believe me...I can not understand it, but she did not believe me.

Hmmmph!..women.

So then I came clean and 'fessed up- "OK, I did notice her spectacular ass in those tight fitting jeans, but it didn't bother me at all- I tried to get her in the pictures just because I knew others would like it, it was not for myself at all, because i'm just that kind of guy, always thinking of others."

And oddly enough, she didn't fall for that one either.

you can bs the baker & you might get a bun better half not so much

Thanks for the pictures sorry I missed it........drove up there last year and it was cancelled....my luck......Bobby j.

I was planning on going last year but I didn't because it was cold and rainy that day, I didn't know they cancelled the show.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.