Mack B813 on Ebay

Job41

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I've heard there is quite a collection of equipment there if that is the outfit I believe it is. The twin screw is pretty nice. The other looks like it needs some help but certainly salvageable. Hope they go to a nice home at a good price.

Joseph's Equipment. He has some nice trucks, but has no desire to sell them. Most of them aren't even listed.

http://www.truckpaper.com/dealers/detail.aspx?CID=2000763270

http://www.truckpaper.com/list/list.aspx?PCID=2000763270&dlr=1&etid=1&bcatid=27

I love the B81 series. I see that he is asking $1500 more in the starting bid for the B81x than the tandem B813. I assume it is because there are a lot fewer single axle B81's. I looked in the Wiki section of BMT and found it doesn't separate the single axle from the tandem axle production numbers. One can wind up with a lot of money tied up in restoring that single axle. But it would be an awesome unit! But, the 813 would be an easier restoration. Oh well, funds are just in too short a supply. ​

:clock_logo:

That's his motive. Take it or leave it most of the time. That being said I have bought a couple used trailers at a good price. He does have a very nice collection that is worth the trip. Then go 15 miles west and there is another nice collection of around a 100 old trucks in Weare, N.H.

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

Brian has a very nice collection, but that's what it is, a collection. For the right money, on the right day he will sell something but the stars have to align. That being said, he is a really nice guy who has been very successful to the point that he doesn't need the money and most of the time would rather just keep the truck. He has a 200,000 sq. ft. garage where the are all stored by the way.

• Like 1