1966 Ford Econoline Mini Semi

farmer52

Originally thought up to be marketed against the Dodge A series forward control trucks.

ECONOLINECOE_zps44791397.jpg

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Gregg have you been on that by-pass lately, that road will beat you to death. I took it when I went to Litiz, made sure I didn't take it on the way back.

Not lately, I don't travel that far west in my current job. But we've got plenty of washboard roads back east, don't you know!

Gregg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

With the popularity of the C-model Ford low coe I think the Econoline version would be a hard sell.

Did Ford have the C model in 1962?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Tim Whitcomb owns(owned) this. He owns Bud Evers Body Shop and Don Pruden Garage which are adjacent to each other on the east side of Ft Wayne. That is Tim & Diane's home that it sat at along old 24 and it was typically hooked to a 3 car gooseneck trailer.