Superliner cab arrived today

My cab arrived from southern California today better than I expected they threw the mirrors and headlight bezels in for nothing so overall Im pretty happy with it. There is one spot where the hood slamming on the firewall has damaged it but thee old cab will make a good donor for the piece I need but best of all no rust.

post-18980-0-46324600-1444434826_thumb.j

post-18980-0-37320200-1444434854_thumb.j

post-18980-0-78557000-1444434884_thumb.j

post-18980-0-58979700-1444434909_thumb.j

post-18980-0-88864500-1444434934_thumb.j

post-18980-0-10023400-1444434960_thumb.j

• Like 2

Me too Mike they sent me the whole set up for the rear of the cab with the shocks and airbag hopefully I can figure out how to use it sure would be better than a solid mount cab. Mounts on the front look pretty much the same the hood rests are different on the bottom they sent me the headlight bezels they are plastic mine are metal but theirs are in better condition.

Me too Mike they sent me the whole set up for the rear of the cab with the shocks and airbag hopefully I can figure out how to use it sure would be better than a solid mount cab. Mounts on the front look pretty much the same the hood rests are different on the bottom they sent me the headlight bezels they are plastic mine are metal but theirs are in better condition.

There is a Superliner at the MACK dealer about a mile from me with the Air Ride cab. I'll got out an shoot a few photos of it for you. I tried to buy the truck a few weeks ago but not for sale at any price I was told. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Went and took a few for you.Left of the bag is the leveling valve. Paul

click pics

post-3242-0-90927300-1444604264_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-73096400-1444604276_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

It's 2 piece with the shock mounts and lower bag mount bolted to it with what looked like 3/8 grade 8 bolts/ nyloc nuts. Should be easy to fab something up if needed from a piece of rectanguler tube.

P.T.CHESHIRE