VOLVO .......... What ....... are they good for

I can now join the ANTI VOLVO crowd. I was just informed that Volvo "has obsoleted" Cruiseliners from their data base. Meaning Mack cant look up anything by the VIN. Thanks AGAIN Volvo

Now, now, you're developing a bad attitude. According to MackLegacy, you should be grateful to Volvo Group for taking over an American icon and reducing it to little more than a Mack brand nameplate on a North American Volvo truck platform.

If you keep this up, he'll quickly accuse you of "breeding negativity" on this website against savior Volvo Group.

Next, MackLegacy will take a poll about you and try to figure out why your attitude towards Mack brand owner Volvo is so poor:

1. He/she used to work for Mack and was fired for a poor attitude.

2. His/her job was lost in the move from Allentown (this would be truly sad and the only good reason in the list to be upset)

3. A Mack truck ran over his/her favorite dog as a child.

4. Doesnt have anything better to do and is a grouch.

Related reading: http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/topic/2094-is-volvo-good-or-bad-for-mack-trucks/

You might want to save his posts though, because he has this odd habit of deleting them soon after. Strange sort these Volvo people.

I can now join the ANTI VOLVO crowd. I was just informed that Volvo "has obsoleted" Cruiseliners from their data base. Meaning Mack cant look up anything by the VIN. Thanks AGAIN Volvo

If you have a good parts guy worth his salt he can still crack the books and find what you need my guy in Allentown second shift Randy is amazing with the older trucks

Gregg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In the 1940's Hitler tried to take over the world

Now Volvo try n the same

It would/should of been Cat to take over mack, .......... American, .......one of the best names, we could of lived with th@

all the Volvo ('V'Buses) look like a bus & driven by sheilas, gay, lezzo, poofters

LOL

9b9cc191-2ebf-4ec0-af9e-39338ffd0cdf_zps

1380765_735949423089059_1500091913_n_zps

EyeRestMyCaseYourHonor

cya

• Like 1

Now Volvo try n the same

It would/should of been Cat to take over mack, .......... American, .......one of the best names, we could of lived with th@

all the Volvo ('V'Buses) look like a bus & driven by sheilas, gay, lezzo, poofters

LOL

EyeRestMyCaseYourHonor

cya

Even though I drive a Volvo lol... They do make the best auto hauler chassis available in the US

post-2694-144057630949_thumb.jpg

This is me

Gregg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Now Volvo try n the same

LOL

EyeRestMyCaseYourHonor

cya if that thing was last truck in existance i`d give it a funeral and bury it

Now Volvo try n the same

LOL

EyeRestMyCaseYourHonor

cya if that thing was last truck in existance i`d give it a funeral and bury it

You can't polish a turd... But you can roll it in glitter!
  • Like 2

Well I just finished a 1100 mile RT out I-84/80 to western PA towing a tandem U haul 6 x 12 open top to pick up a 1500 pd. Land Pride power rake. The fools at Uhaul still have the ban on renting to Explorers so I could not use the wifes 2010 Explorer 4.6 3V/6 speed with 7300 lb factory tow package. instead I borrowed no 1 son's 2005 F-150 crew, 5.4, 167,000 miles. Old girl did great- over 14 mpg, AC never skipped a beat and if you had her up to say 2100 RPM when you hit the big grades, did a good job of holding OD before it would jump out of OD.

Now may be my imagination, but it did seem, the truck most likely struggling on some of those long grades, just happened to be a Volvo. Must be most Volvo operators tend to load to a higher GCW than operators of other makes???

this 2001 Volvo is not any good for turning left. he just had to make the light at the end of the ramp...ooppps. ended up on its side on the guardrail. the non English speaking driver only cared about if we could deliver the load after we unloaded his destroyed 2015 trailer

post-14400-0-80011200-1441591599_thumb.j