People are sure odd.

41chevy

unfortunatly paul virginia has nitwits to ps ihope the nitwit in question some how see`s this post

Lost dogs,stray cats,injured animals,homeless people and nitwits seem to be around me like moths to a light.

I feed the dogs and find the owner or a home, cats I'll feed and find homes for, injured animals I'll take to the vet or nurse them to health myself, true homeless, not dopers or drunks I'll feed and help with clothes or work if I have it....nitwits get nothing but disdain for taking up space. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Or plop their butts on a leather seat..

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Lost dogs,stray cats,injured animals,homeless people and nitwits seem to be around me like moths to a light.

I feed the dogs and find the owner or a home, cats I'll feed and find homes for, injured animals I'll take to the vet or nurse them to health myself, true homeless, not dopers or drunks I'll feed and help with clothes or work if I have it....nitwits get nothing but disdain for taking up space. Paul

amen

Drove the 75 miles to Charlottesville to a vintage toy and collectibles shop that specializes in 1940's through 60's toys and stuff. When I called from Fork Union I told them what I was interested in selling for a fair price they told me to bring it all in. Some Gene Autry Hubley cap pistols, A Hubley Rifleman cap rifle, a MARX plastic 1903 Springfield cap rifle, a big box of 1950's plastic army men, a dozen 50's games some still sealed, some Stereo LP drag racing albums from the mid 60's, a dozen promo Ford and Mercury's from 1958 to 1965 and a couple dozen Aurura and Johan unbuilt car models from the late 50's, Just misc stuff. After the drive and humping in 5 milk crates of crap treasures the 50 something owner tells me "to remove the guns before he will even talk with me, we don't sell toys that promote violence here"

Told him very politely "thanks for the 150 mile round trip and helping me learn that being an a$$hole is universal and not just a New York thing."

Paul

Obama stickers on his car no doubt! And Billary Stickers on the way!!

• Like 1

A piece of BS again.

Hope a not too big piece and the smell doesn't keep its place for long.

Wonder how HIS face would look if he came to you to check out the stuff HE was interested in.

Did he buy anything in the end?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

If and when the enemy tries to take over, the peace lovers will be the ones they kill first...Don't mean that as a threat or anything, it's just reality. We have that kind of stuff because we need it, Peace through strength DUDE! Never bring hugs to a gun fight.

• Like 2

A piece of BS again.

Hope a not too big piece and the smell doesn't keep its place for long.

Wonder how HIS face would look if he came to you to check out the stuff HE was interested in.

Did he buy anything in the end?

Only my eternal lack of respect for him. :lol:

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

Should have told that fart smeller..........um smart fellar, that even after growing up with guns..........you were raised with enough common sense to NOT put a cap in his ass for being an ass. That you know that letting him life his miserable life as is, is good enough punishment for you.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Isnt it a wonder we all lived through the BB gun,wrist rocket, fire cracker, monkey bar and fast car ages we went through and all with no warning labels and with the parents saying have fun as we went outside to run around. I really feel sorry for the generation of pansy asses being raised up now unless your out in the sticks none of the things we had to pass our time with is acceptable now let your kid sit outside with the 22 rifle and plink cans like we did in our back yard and the neighbors would have the SWAT team there in minutes times have changes and definitely not for the better.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM times sure have changed when I was a young fella if we didnt have a gun we used a stick if didnt have a stick we used our finger they all went bang when we made the right noise

perhaps you should have given him a stick then the finger and yelled bang would have worked in Australia

I wonder what they would have said get that finger out of my store its weapon wankers the lot of them

oh and the other big thing while we running out side playing cowboys and indians or war as we called throwing dry cow pats at each other we were skinny little buggers like a drovers dog no obesity problem back then

Paul

When was this moron born, in the 80's? If he sees that as a hazard he's obviously never slipped of a set of metal monkey bars and landed on concrete.

About 1965 or so. Probably never let go of mama's teat til 30.

P.T.CHESHIRE

Guns, sticks our finger to go pow pow pow. Dirt clods for bombs and grenades, about 10 or 11 we all graduated to bb gun fights. Cuts, scrapes, bruises, knots on the head? Go whining to mom and you'll get worse when pop got home for being a cry baby. Now one of my yuppie grand kids goes out to bike ride with elbow and knee pads, gloves, a helmet, safety goggles and hearing protection. Bike has enough reflectors and lights to make a Chicken Lights on a truck look plain.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

yes we would laugh when someone got hurt bad and then try to compare to the preivious worst injury we never seemed to go to hospital much I went for a broken elbow and a burst spleen and if mum or dad did find out you got hurt there was never any you poor little darling it was more along the line of stupid bugger

A fate worse than death was if the school phoned your parents because you were being a ratbag at school my god we always said "Dads gunna bloody kill me!!!!!!!!" we never seemed to die :)

these days the parents would go into school and tear strips off the teachers and there poor little cherubs would need six months with Dr Phil to get over it

• Like 2

Call the EPA on this guy and have his store shut down as a Superfund site.

There may be LEAD paint on those horrible vintage toys!

Last time I checked, most people buy vintage toys to relive their childhood. More than likely, not to give them to kids to play with.

Someday I will tell the story of mixing a 3 wood driver, a golf tee and a Wham O Super Ball. Hint: no golf course was in sight.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.