ATCA Annual Show in Macungie

fxfymn

Bring her along! The more the merrier. I have reservations under "Doug" at 7:00. Maybe she will take a liking to one of our BMT crew.

Randy wants to keep his "clean law abiding nephew" image.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

We are actually planning on attending the Thursday-Evening-Shenanigans! It would be such a bummer to not see Randy though! And maybe if you guys wanted, we could meet at the show grounds and a bunch of you could ride to the restaurant in our bus since it seats 11 and there is only two of us. It depends on how the time goes.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

We are actually planning on attending the Thursday-Evening-Shenanigans! It would be such a bummer to not see Randy though! And maybe if you guys wanted, we could meet at the show grounds and a bunch of you could ride to the restaurant in our bus since it seats 11 and there is only two of us. It depends on how the time goes.

Ben

I'll be out Friday night around 5:30 or 6pm.......Staying overnight in mack69mikemannowak's command post.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

It is raining pretty hard right now, 0730, but the weather folks are predicting it will end in less than 2 hours. Chance of showers with highs in the 80,s all day.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Ken, you should have stayed longer at the show, you could have driven back today and kept everything nice and clean. It never did rain at the park until after 11pm. I am glad you had a good time. I'll see you at the next one.

Doug,

Hind sight is 20/20. I figure I saved $35 - ~$100 for the hotel room but will cost me $65 to have the mud wash off. Mud on my truck, bent deck plate (corner of trailer bent it backing down off the knoll), and the frustration....mmm priceless! NOT a good evening for the farmer! BTW, I moved the MH and trailer this morning and are parked in their usual spot beside the barn. Also, rolled the yard weed patch to flatten most of the ruts.

P.S. Attend the Keystone Chapter show in July (25&26) and visit with Dad, cousin Chris, and the rest of the gang. There is no Nunnery in the area and Hooters is closed (now a mattress store).

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

By the way guys, BROCKY stopped me just as I was driving out of the park to leave. He missed the picture at 12, and was looking for guys from the forum but I think he said that he didn't really recognize anyone while walking around, but he saw me driving the FWD and came running over to shake my hand. But he was present and accounted for!!!!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS