fxfymn

ATCA Annual Show in Macungie

Doug Maney.....The usual gathering, at the usual place on Thursday night?

when is the ATCA show and where? Whats involved in bringing a few trucks?

The ATCA National Show is held annually in Macungie Memorial Park on Father's Day Weekend. The dates for this year are Friday, June 19 and Saturday, June 20. Most of the trucks are gone by Saturday night. Macungie Park in located in the middle of Macungie PA just off of PA Rt 100 across from the Bear Swamp Diner. You can find registration information at www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org. The link to the registration form is in bold letters in the middle of the page. It is consistently one of the best weekends/weeks or the year for me and well worth the 18 mile drive. You better not come if you don't like Macks though. Mike

Ok thank you. I d like to visit my old F model. It now resides near there. Will I get shot if I load my trailer with none Macks? I will pull the trailer with a Mack

Excellent Show!

ALL brands welcome at Macungie.

This year will have military vehicles as the feature trucks. A pretty decent selection of COEs are on hand including Mack, IH, KW, red oval and sometimes Reo.

I am ready for Macungie. Hopefully the MH will be too. Don't know about the pole in the trailer. :whistling:

Let's pray for sunny skies and no rain. I already sent the show registration and made hotel reservations at Hawthorne Suites in Fogelsville.

Randy....I need help with my mamory.....Thursday night, is that the night we volunteer to harass instruct the Nuns-in-Training? Hopefully "red" is still working there. I must say she was my pet student. I sure would like to pet her. :banana:

BTW Carl...who is going to chauffer me to and from the hotel?

Sadly, i wont be attending Macungie this year.

Vinny is in trouble???? Must be some of those Winfall Wimmin took a trip north..

Will be there with my Diamond T 201 pick up.

I'll be there with the Superliner and a B in tow, just don't know which one? :whistling: One of the B's I want to sell or maybe the B755(not for sale)

BTW Carl...who is going to chauffer me to and from the hotel?

I'll have my bicycles with me. Feel free to borrow one.

• Like 1

The DW plans on attending or we could take the toter so we could sleep it off in the parking lot. :whistling:

Is anyone going from the Central Jersey area with a trailer with room to bring my General? I am hoping to get it running before the show but I do not have faith it can make the drive. I will be happy to share expenses to haul it there and back. If all goes well my Rollback will be in attendance. Next week I am replacing the calipers so that should be ready.

I'll get there on Thursday afternoon sometime, ken I can get us back and forth if you need a ride.

Yeah I know lol

• Like 1

Mike I am toying around with the idea of tenting it overnight Fri-Sat with Large.

I got room at my camper

Mike: if that happens you wont have to worry about hauling Ken around!....... he'll be livid enough to fly!! :tease:

• Like 1

Yeah I know it lmao!